Chapter 2- The new student

I'm telling you guys that this chapter will be a bit interesting the journey of Acey will begin here. I hope you'll love it.

#carverhipster

Everything in this campus is so beautiful. When I check my wrist watch its already 7:47am!!!. Omg! We have to get in class or else we will be late for first day. We went to the elevator but its full, we tried the other one but its out of order. Then we decided to use the stairs our room is located in the 4th floor. When we arrived in 4th floor I was sweating and can't breath. I wipe my sweat using my hancherchief and put on sone powder. We are standing outside the door. I signal Carmen to open it in 3... 2... 1.. I saw the whole class looking at us good thing the teacher did not arrived yet. There's a vacant seat in the first row so i decided to seat there. Carmen sat on the second row. After a while the teacher arrived all of us stand up and greeted him.

"Good morning class! I'm Mr. John Maxwell. You can call me Mr. Maxwell."

"All of you should come here in front and introduce yourself."

"Ok. Let's start with you." Mr. Maxwell is pointing at me. Since I'm in the first row so I should go first.

I stand in front of the class I saw Carmen waving at me I smiled back. Mr. Maxwell signaled me to start.

"Good morning to all of you, and to you Mr. Maxwell. I'm Acey Lane Montaclair, 16 years of age, I was born in New York we just migrated here in London because of some family problems. I'm hoping I could hangout with all of you and can share some new ideas in sone reasons."

Everyone in class looked at me in shocked and a minute later they all clapped and cheering.

"Well done Ms. Montaclair. Ok next."

Until all of the class are done introducing Mr. Maxwell started our lesson in History. The school bell rang its time for the next class. A very tall lady got in the room.

"Good morning! Everyone I'm Ms. Alexandra Valentine. I will be your Science teacher for the whole semester."

Ms. Valentine will be our science teacher. Yeahh!! I love science, there will be physics, geometry, and my most favorite one of all Chemistry!....

After our first batch of classes me and Carmen are heading to the cafeteria to get lunch. I ordered a pasta and a vegetable salad with some "ampalaya shake" Yeah i know its bitter. But i love it.

I was bringing the tray when someone push me and all the food flew to the air and it all spilled at me. My dress was a mess and the pastas were on my hair.

"HEY! YOU!!!!!.." I shouted. The guy looked at me.

"What?" he said.

"what?.. What?!!!!!. How dare you saying what. Can't you see what you've done...." i insult him.

"Ohhh.. I'm sorry." he said with a smirk.

I picked up the pasta on the floor.

"HEY!" i shouted again.

"Wha-" Before he could finish his sentence I threw the pasta on his face.

"Look what have you've done. I still have a meeting to attend they would all laugh at me.!" he said.

"Your welcome." I said. While all of the students in the cafeteria are looking at us.

Carmen pull me.

"Acey! What happened?" Carmen asked.

"Well. That stupid guy wearing a black jacket did this to me!!!.." I said.

"Ohhhh mmmmyyy ggggooosshh.!!!. Do you know the guy that you've just argue with.?"

" No. But i dont freaking care. Who he is."

"You don't know what your talking about Acey...." Carmen said to me with concern eyes.

"why? Who really is he?" i asked.

" He is the campus crush"

"I dont care if he is the campus crush.. he is not even that handsome." i said. Well to be honest he is cute.

"The leader of the basketball team." Carmen said.

"I still dont care."

" The hiphop king in this campus." Carmen said.

"Still dont care." i said.

"And...."

"Ok. Carmen I dont care about him ok. past is past."

"He is the son of the Principal in this campus." Carmen said.

My mouth just opened. What the fudge!!!!..??. he is a dancer, a basketball player, and yeah.. the campus crush.. Wow that's why he had that kind of attitude.

Good thing Carmen had extra clothes. She let me borrow it. Its a white blouse with a yellow butterfly printed on it.

We headed inside our roon for the second batch of our classes. It was so quiet there's no one in there.

I sitted on my desk and bring out my sketch. I draw Carmen sitting on her desk listening to some music. Its only about 3 mins I already finished my drawing and I let carmen see it. She was so amaze about my drawing.

"I look soooo..... awesome!!!" She said.

"I know right." I said.

After a while some of our classmates got in the room and here we go again. NOISE... NOISE... NOISE... everywhere is noise. Then 20mins later we started our class. We had Mathematics. So easy we had a discussion about algebra and our first quiz went pretty well i got a perfect score. In P.E the teacher just reminded us to bring extra clothes tomorrow for some physical exercises. Actually i really don't wanna join I always work out every morning and night.

When the day is done. We headed to the bus to go home. GOSH!!!! first day was the best but ended up the worst just because of some famous loser.... ughh. I'm so annoyed at him. I hate him so much. he destroyed favorite blouse that I bought from Germany my mom would totally kill me.

When I arrived at home I headed staright to my room to take a shower cause i smell like source cream. I put some shampoo, then rinse, conditioner, soap, rinse. I put on my pajamas on top I have a grey shirt with a cute panda on it. I go down stairs and I saw grandma already done cooking.

"Ohhh hey dear... how's first day? I did not see you get in." grandma said.

"Uhmm.. uh. yeah. I was sweating that's why i showered so I wont spread my smell.." I said in an awkward tone.

"hahaahhhaa..." grandma laugh.

" ok dear. I know your tired. go on eat." grandma said.

1 hour later............

"I'm home." mom said.

"hey mom!" i hug and kiss her.

"So... how's your first day?" mom asked.

"Well... it was nice.... and... fun"

"O..k?" mom said.

"Umm.. mom I better go to bed now.. I'm so tired."

"Ok dear good night." mom kiss me on the forehead.

HEY!!! lovies I see there's already 5 readers in my story. Sorry for the late updates.. Here you go the new update. hope you like. it

please dont forget to comment, vote, and share.