c h a p t e r t w o

i got out of the cab, payed the old man and thank him.

when i opened the glass door i can see them on the table waiting for me, eomma stood up and pulled me to the table next to her and Sejin oppa.

i asked seriously "whats the occasion?"
"nothing tbh" Sejin oppa replied,
"so hows china? saw anything interesting other than boards?" appa asked "aniyo its just meh" i said while laughing.

while we were having fun talking the waiters suddenly came with plates on their hands, i saw all kinds of pastas which was was my fav.

after eating we all decided to leave "aigoo,i have to go now the shop needs me" appa said breaking our never ending talk "arasseo appa be careful driving!" eomma said while appa was walking to the door. "you two? aren't you kids busy?" said eomma "well i should go rest, im still tired from all the crashing and falling from china i honestly broke 6 boards" i replied as i stood up, Sejin oppa also followed and said our goodbyes to eomma.

when we were outside the restaurant Sejin oppa insisted to drive me back to my apartment

we went in the car, put our seat belts on and Sejin oppa started the engine "oppa, aren't you busy designing shits or something?" i jokingly asked, "nahh i just need to chill and gather up my energy for next week" he replied "waeyo?" i asked while fiddling with my phone "idols, many of them chose our company for their comeback outfits" he answered while looking on the road "ohhh high pay?" i asked as i raise my brows up and down, we laughed and talked loudly in the car as we come near to my apartment.

i got off the car, Sejin oppa said goodbye and drove off

i went in my apartment building, rode the elevator and got my keys in my pocket

i opened the door, threw my things on the sofa and before changing clothes i decided to use my old radio which started to play random songs. i pulled my closet's doors and chose black shorts and an oversized shirt, as i changed into my chosen clothes i sang along to a familiar song on the radio

"neoneu nae chwihyangjeogyeok nae chwihyangjeogyeok malhaji anhado neukkimi wa meoributeo balkkeutkkaji da"

"who sang this?" i asked myself wondering about the song, i finished changing so i unplugged the radio and jumped on my bed.

i closed my eyes for a few minutes and started to drift away into a deep sleep.

ok, once again short af

but update fast!

please vote and comment ! 🌸