In Love With Rob chapter 2

Luna Pov: i wanted to know who he was, even if he its not  a gentleman, i looked at the mirror while the maids helped me dress and doing my hair, could do myself, but dad didnt wanted that way. As they finished i runned straight to the gates of the palace and ordered for them to open the door, but they didnt.

Luna: what? are you not going to obey the princess orders?

Guard: we are not allowed to let you go alone

I didnt want them to come with me, i was getting frustrated so i started crying out loud, they got scared and started telling me to come down, i was the daddy girl, everything was done for me. My dad straightly come with his sword and stepped outside with his black hair seeing me on the floor crying and wonder what was happening..

King: what is happening

He approcahed me and picked me up and hugged me

Luna: daddy they are not letting me go out alone!

King: but Luna is dangerous out there... i dont want you hurt baby

Luna: please dad i wont get hurt

King: fine but dont be long, the night is dangerous

They opened the gate and i runned and runned happyly. I knew it where i was going, i could see the tree from far but i couldnt see  if he was there or not meanwhile i catched the red roses that where all around the field, i love roses, they were my favourite...

Rob: i woke up in the morning, had a small breakfast, toast and tea as always, but today was diffrent, today i didnt feel like going to discover another place, today i wanted to go and see her, so picked my bag and my sword and started to walk fast, i didnt want to miss her, i got there i couldnt see no one, so i climbed the tree and saw her from far picking up what it seemed roses, i love roses my favourite, i wish i could just speak.... she started coming towards the tree and she was by herself! why she was coming here ? did she come to see me like i come to see her ? I got down as she was getting near me. She stopped at a certain point and stared at me while i stared back at her ...

Luna: hello.

I just waved back i couldnt do anything else

Luna: if you wont treat me as a lady by spaking to me with your own mouth i will go..

She started turning back, but i told her wait with my hand she stopped and looked confuse. I took a paper and a pen and wrote it " I cant speak " then i done a sad face. She read and looked sad.

Luna: i am so sorry. I didnt know that was the case young man

She come forward because i didnt know what to do i was steping back.

Luna: i aint going to hurt you

I knew it that, but i just didnt know what to as a such beautiful woman was getting closer to someone like me, i watched as she sitted down on the green floor, i also sitted down i wanted to know who she was. I wrote in the paper "who are you?"

Luna: i am princess Luna, my dad, the king owns the Dark Kingdom, dont ask me why is called that but i personally like it and who are you ?

She is a princess?! oh my god i was talking to a princess! i was falling in love with one too, but i dont think he would like some guy like me, she probally thinks i am a tramp or something, i wrote in the paper " My name is Rob, and i am no prince" i looked down because i was ashemed really of who i was.

Luna: nice to meet you Rob but why that sad face?

I wrote it " i am no prince or rich"

Luna: so? i dont care if you are not rich or a prince. I talk to everyone

Then she smiled at me, i couldnt believe she didnt care, i always had the thoughts that princess only talked to rich guys and princes, i also thought they were stuck up people but she wasnt like that, i was liking her more. I stared at her hand that was resting on the floor to support her, i wanted to touch it, but i knew it i wasnt allowed. She follow where my gaze was going and she took my hand and brushed with the other, it felt so dam good, he skin was soft and warm and delicate and small.

Luna: you seem a  hard worker

Yep i am i said in my mind i pass my life punching and picking up heavy stuff to survive, mostly i chop woods, climb trees, getting into fights with other guys at my age, she letted my hand go, i got quite sad because i was liking but i didnt show it. I saw the guards going she saw it too.

Luna: well i guess i have to go, was nice to meet you, why 4 guards are coming

I smiled at her and i had the courage to hold her hand and kissing it. She blushed she looked so wonderful like that, she smiled and i letted go, the guards come, two of them hold her hand.

Guards: princess you must comeback is getting late

She nodded and went with them as i was going to turn the two that stayed one of them punched me and i fell on the floor but quickly i stood up and punched back, they took they sword, started fighting with one..

Guard 1: you tramp she is ours!

I thought what the fuck?! she doesnt belong to no one, because i didnt see no ring in her finger, i was fighting for her, so i didnt care if i got hurt, one of them brushed his sword at my neck leaving a cut, it burned like hell, but i kicked his face and punched the other one till he fell and then i runned, two over one wasnt that fair. I got home and took care of my neck, i putted a bandage, i hope she was there tomorow too... i was totally in love with her.

Luna Pov: His lips felt so good in my skin... i didnt really wanted to wash that hand but i had too, he was so anwsome, i think i was starting to like him, i laid down in my bed and i couldnt stop to think about him, but i dont think he would like someone like me, a daddy girl, that never worked in her life, i was totally useless