3

I closed my eyes and tried not to remember all the thoughts that were pouring through my head about last night but I just couldn't get them out.

I laid against his chest for a few more minutes before I head a band on the door.
he was back.
he couldn't come back.

I heard the bangs on my door that I had heard a year ago, it haunted my head for the whole time. I left me sleepless at night with bags under my eyes.

I jumped out of bed and just as I did Reece woke up, I totally had forgotten about him, he looked up at me and smiled, I wanted to return it back but I couldn't, not now.

it was around 5am and it was still dark out.
"good morning princess" Reece said
"Reece you need to go. now" I threw on a long t shit and a pair of leggings and I picked up his clothes and threw them at him, thankfully he put them on

Just as he got out of bed the banging got louder, "who's that" he asked with a questioning face

"No one please go" I pushed him to the window of the back yard and he stepped out and looked back at me "I'll be back here at 7" he said and then quickly left.

I quickly made my way downstairs and opened the front door.
And there he stood.
Jack woods.
My worst nightmare.

"Oh look who finally opens up, the slut."
Jack still looked the same, standing at 6 foot tall he was like a shadow upon me, he had his smirk which never left his face and his brown bitter eyes.
"Why are you h-here" I asked quietly
"Oh baby, I missed my punching bag" he smirks

All the marks he had left me a year ago had vanished but the memories were still there

He stepped closer to me and I flinched and stepped back until I was against the wall, he took one more step closer and I looked at his face which was inches away from mine.

Before I knew it, his hand met my stomach and I fell to my knees as the sound of my bones crushing and tears escaped my eyes but no sound came.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back up, I wanted to scream at how much pain I was going through, but I couldn't. He kicked my leg and threw me harshly to the ground and then kicked my stomach again until I could hardly breathe.

He then crouched down towards me and he punched my face again and then got up and left.

"I'll be back"

I couldn't control it anymore. He ruined me.
I couldn't breathe.
I felt like I was dying.

I slowly sat up against the wall and brand my knees up against my chest and put my held my head in my hands and cried.
I just cried my heart out.
All the pain that was going through me.
----------------------------------------------