The truth part 1

Im super, super sorry writers block is a bitch and ya well it's been difficult with school and all lately. So I'm going to start to try to update more frequently from now on, and yes I will make my parts longer😩.

--------

Raizle's POV.

Raskreia has been coming over every day now. I do enjoy her presence it's not very common at least from my time to have noble children, I suppose times do change.

" Raizle!!!" I see Raskreia running in and end up tripping but then getting up quickly and dusting herself off a tad flushed from the embaresment. I chuck slightly which makes her face go beat red when she hears me. " R...Raizel don't you dare laugh at me!!!"  I stop laughing, on the outside anyways.

We talk for a wile about all sorts of varies things, trivial non the less. After a wile she goes silent for a moment. " Razel how would you feel if I took you outside of the temple?"  This was sudden. I had never thought of leaving here as penance for my past sins and the sins of my brethren.  " I do not know."  For some reason this agitates her and her eyes flare up. All of a sudden my hand is grabbed and I'm being pulled up. "Raskreia?" She's leading me to the entrance and I obediently follow although I feel as though something bad will happen. All of a sudden I flashed with brightness I haven't known for decades, my eyes burn and my skin feels warm and a bit pained from the heat I haven't known for just as long. Raskreia looks at me with a grin. " see look how beautiful it is out here."  " yes ver.... We're are we???" I look around and notice I'm in a forest witch confused me. The last thing I remember was the blood stones infecting the ground so that no living things would grow there.

---------
Raskreia POV.

I look at Raizle with confusion all across his face was to be quite aw nest a bit funny looking.  Then for once it dons on me, father!!! " Raizel you should meet my father if you have any questions I'm sure he'll know."  So I started to drag him to the castle he looked even more suprised about the castle than the forest to be quite frank.

We finally made our way to the castle dodging the guards. When we got to the corner near the thrown room. 'Good no guards' I thought to myself. Still dragging Raizel with me I was just about to open the thrown room doors when gaju-nim walked by immediately death gleaming at me and Raizel, well mostly Raizel. " Princess were have you been me and the lord have been worried?" " u...umm haha well the thing is...." I awnestly couldn't think of anything so... " gaju-nim please move I must see my father." He looked at me for a moment of hesitation then let me through. ' aw the thrown room is a huge as always..."