: Six :

Author's Note: Here's the sixth sexy chapter to add up to this hot mess. BTW it might be a tad short with some lovin', but it's just the start to the story in total...I think, I'm still just pretty much winging it, and seeing where the story takes off as I write. Hope you like it. Enjoy. :)

(This is obviously later than it was planned, but in my defense I'd like to state that I get a heavy wave of writer's block that suffocates me and distracts me from my goal, even though I sketched out the chapter perfectly on some spare time of mine. But y'know, it's just something that comes and doesn't let go until you give up and decide to do it "later", which sometimes never really comes. So, there, that's pretty much my sad truth. Plus my siblings were bugging me about hogging the pc. So, yupp. )

There might be a couple mistakes here and there since I didn't spell-check, so in the mean time just ignore it. I'll probably edit everything once I finish the whole shebang!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

^ Makes me happy, y'know. :) ^

Slight Warning: There may or may not be some steamy make-up y'know what. ;)

***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

Lil' Summery for the whole story: Kidnaps by vampires have been seen all throughout the nation, but something magical happens when Daniel is kidnapped by a vampire, who claims to be his soul mate, his mate. Powerful forces will soon join in to either protect or destroy them both. [m/m]

^ Didn't remember I wrote this up on my mibba. :P ^

***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

Torture Me.

Part Six.

***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***

Recap: Last time on "Torture Me" Daniel rambled about Mates, befriended JoAnne and Sunny, got into a shit load of trouble after a dare where he kissed Sunny -- Dayna and JoAnne's idea. Uh-huh, and got caught by Zayne who got jealous at the sight of his mate in the arms of another -- whom he specifically told to keep it to himself. Yup, stay tuned to see what Zayne'll do to his little mate as punishment, now on "Torture Me".

***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥***♥**

Zayne carried me without effort with long quick angry strides as we headed to another part of his house that I didn't recognize at all. There were a ton of paintings of him where he wore different garments from different eras, but I didn't have time to analyze them since Zayne didn't give me time to do so and I'm far to preoccupied for my life -- plus I kept thrashing my legs and wiggling around in hopes that he'd let me go, but those were only futile acts of my part.

He won't kill me, right? I'm his mate for heaven's sake! He wouldn't do anything, right? I could already feel myself start to hyperventilate at the thought of dying so young. I'm too pretty to die so young! I haven't even -- wait a second, I can't say that I haven't kissed or had sex now, since this dufus already took care of that. I hate this, now I have to think of other important things that I wanted to do with my life.