Josie's Final Decision - List of all characters and brief description.

List of all charactors: who they are and what they look like. 

********************************************************************************************************

                               ACTUAL STORY CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE

*********************************************************************************************************

Josie Quinn Is the main character she had long black hair, deep blue eyes, you could say she has a gothic look to her without even trying which she finds out is because she is half vampire, she has a slender but slighty curvy figure, she is small in height (5"5) and she has a birth mark along her lower back which is the markings of her family crest.

Ethan Von Draker is the king of the vampires and Josie's true soulmate he has dark hair that is slicked back, icey blue eyes that change colour depending on his mood, he has a tonned body and is quite tall (5"10) and is very handsome.

Liam West is Josie's ex fiancee he has known her for 5 years and was with her for 4 years untill she was taken from him, he has light brown hair that is shaped into an emo/bed head style, he has green eyes and is slim with slight muscle, he has a scar that runs across 1 eye that he cover up with his hair.

Sonia Quinn is Josie's fake mother she has blonde hair, and brown eyes, is very tall (5"9) and has a very slim figure.

Dave Quinn is Josie's fake father he has blonde hai,r brown eyes, he aswell is very tall (6"1) and has a slight belly on him.

Sophie Quinn is Josie's sister she has blonde hair, brown eyes, she is (5"8) and is very thin.

Mike Quinn is Josie's brother he also has blonde hair, brown eyes he is (6") and is muscular.

Quentin Valmire is Josie's real father he has dark hair that is very very long, he has deep blue eyes and looks simular to Josie, he is (5"7) and has a muscular body.

Rose Valmire is Josie's real mother she has Dark brown hair that is also very long, she has light blue eyes, she is (5"4) with a slim but curvy figure.

Marvin Stills is the coronor who Josie sort of works for whenever he gets work in he rings Josie, he has grey balding hair, brown piggy eyes, big round body he is very small in height (5"2) and he has a slightly pervy way about him which creeps Josie out big time.

Justin Torento is Ethan's longest ever friend, he is the only person Ethan can actually trust, he has light brown messy hair, deep brown eyes, has a slender but very toned body and is quite tall (6"1).

Florence is Ethan's most trustworthy maid she will do anything for him no matter the hour, she has mousey brown hair, dull blue eyes and a very small and thin figure she is only (5"1).

Peter is a member is Ethan's staff he is also very loyal and he does all odd jobs to assist Ethan, he has long brown hair, peircing blue eyes, tall and slender body (5"10).

Gilmore is a cook, member of security, body guard, loyal friend of Ethan's and he is in charge of Ethan's finances.

Craig is a member of security, a body guard, a cleaner, deals with maintence he basically does any jobs that Ethan asks him to do, he has deep red hair, grey eyes, he is meduim in height (5"6) and has a very muscular, tonned body.

Gence is head of security and is in charge of securing the house and is on charge of hireing, firein and training up potential body guards. he has slick black hair that has a slight curl to it, light green eyes and a tall muscular body (6"1)  

Dominic is Liam's best friend and Ethan's brother, he and Liam grew up together and they trust each other with thier lives, he has medium brown hair, green eyes and a tall and tonned body.

Clementine Paisley is owner of a mystical shop for witches, she is half witch, half vampire and has a very strong phychic ability, she can see the past, future and can know everything about a person just by looking at them for a few seconds and she can slighly read minds. she has long dark brown hair, black eyes she is very short (4"3) and very slim, she is a good witch and she is against killing animals or people for blood. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More charactors will be added

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------