0.3

"What are you doing here? " Harry asked.
"What I can't come to my friend when I have problem anymore? " I said.
"Now is not really a good time." He said.
"Harry come on." I heard Leah say. How did she get here so quickly.
Probably when I was in the principals office she snuck out.
"Oh look what the cat drag in. A price of shit." She said.
"I'm just gonna go." I said after walking off and getting in my car.
I went tl Julian's house waiting for him to get out of school. His mom was out of town and I knew where the spare was so I was able to get in.
--------- 7 hours later --------
Julian finally got home and was surprised to find me sleep in his bed.
"Oh hey Julian."
"How did you get in my house?"
"I know where the spare key is."
"Oh. So are you okay?" He asked me"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not.I'm tired of avoiding school to get away from 3 people."
"Meaning?"
"I'm running away."
I couldn't handle bullyin anymore.
"Thats crazy. You can't do that."
"I have to. I just can't get away from Leah and her minions.I went to Harry's first and they we're there. He told me to leave so they didn't have to."
"Then I'm coming."
"Julian,that's sweet. But you have a full life ahead of you.You are going go Yale on a full scholorship.I have,nothing."
"Where are you gonma go?"
"I dont know. But i will be gfar from here. Ill keep in touch."
I was about to leave but Julian licked me up and threw me back on his bed.
He closed his door and locked it. He got on top kf me and dtarted kissing me passionatley.I .was confused and about to push him off but I started to enjoy it.
He took off his shirt and after that mine. I was left with him grinding on me and French kissing me.
He stopped took his pants off and slid mine off to. I was only in my Victoria secret bra and matching underwear.
"Wait..." I started.
"Whats wrong?" He said.
"I'm a virgin. And this isn't how I want to give it up." I continued.
"I respect that." He got off of me and we both put our clothes back on.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"Don't worry." He responded
"I don't want you to be mad at me it's just-"
"I'm not mad. Your not ready and I respect that."
He opened his door and I was about tt walk out before he said one more thing.
"Promise you won't go. " He said.
I gave him a kiss and whispered,
"Promise."
---------/
If you did let me know and leave a comment.
Love ya,
Carmen
Word count:469