Musical Melodies note 2~Legend~

It's been a month I think since I have uploaded that's because

1. no one reads it TT^TT

2. no one comments T_____T

3.i had test and exams in that time. T^T

So finally I had time to upload this chapter I written this ages ago but never had the time to upload it because if u had read the author not from the before chapter I wrote this story on my mum's iphone :p so I had to using my mum's iphone facebook app and acess it from my computer then I can upload the story.

I didn't have time to edit so there will be mistakes everywhere. First time writing a romanace story so Vote/ comment and fan will be real appreciate real appreciate especially if you can comment me how to improve my story so more people would read it :D

Won't keep you waiting. __________________________________________________________________________

Musical Melodies note 2 ~legend~

"Melodie you're going to be late for school if you don't wake up now," my mother shouted from downstairs.

"But my alarm has gone off yet," I mumbled as I reach my my clock beside my bed. I looked at the clock and it was 8:20am and school starts at 8:30am. "Oh crap! I must has forgot to set the alarm yesterday night," I shouted. I rush to the bathroom so quick that I nearly bump into the wall. I clean myself, swiftly put on my uniform and run downstairs grabbed a slice of bread, tie my shoes and run out of the door.

"Why do the paths I go to school have to have so much steep hills," I cursed under my breathe. I finally reach the school entrance, I was just standing there trying to take extra air into my lungs. I pulled my jumper sleeve up to look at the time on my watch. I have only 2 minutes to get to my roll call. As I rushed up one of the school buildings I saw a big, ancient but pretty and very detailed silver bell through the window. I must remember to keep a mental note of asking either Sherry or Ann about it.

The bell rang for recess and I quickly meet up with Sherry and Ann at the cafeteria since we all had different class first period. As I has getting a muesli bar out of my bag I asked "Sherry do you know why there is a bell near the roll call block?" my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Yea definitely! Everyone in the school knows about it," she exclaimed, suddenly getting excited and jumpy. "When the bell rings it means that there will be a music competition held and there is also a le..."

A small hand clasped over her mouth it was Ann. "God Sherry you are way too excited and loud you'll scare Melodie. Let me explain it to Melodie," she said rolling her eyes.

"Hey that's not fair, I want to tell Melodie," Sherry said puffing her cheeks up trying to look angry. To me Sherry is a very loud but cheerful girl whiled Ann was a very composed but friendly girl. I snapped out of it and it seems like Ann won the arugment.

"A long time ago there was this legend. It was called the music romance." Ann said.

"Music Romance?"I asked, totally confused.

Ann shoot me a glared. "Sorry for interrupting." I said. Me and my stupid big mouth, I cursed.

"Yea as the legend goes, a boy and girl were rivals in the music competition but as the competition continued they fell in love with each other,"Ann explained.

"Romantic right?!" Sherry exclaimed.

"Yea I gue-" as I was about to finish my sentence there was a gong sound coming from the roll call classroom block. Suddenly everyone was quiet and stopped eating. There was a heavy silence, everyone was staring at the direction of the roll call block where the bell was located behind it.