~ O N E ~

I crouched down in front of the wall, rapping the lyrics to World Domination as I posed for a picture.

"Ciara," Marcel said, making me look up at him as I continued to rap the lyrics."tilt your head to the right a little."

I did as I was told, trying not to say the lyrics as the song continued to play from behind Marcel and his camera.

"Right there CiCi!" He said, snapping pictures of me. I started rapping the lyrics again, but moving my hands as well.

That received many pictures being taken of me. The music began to get to me, making me stand up and rap the lyrics as if I was in a music video.

Most people that I used to be "friends" with always talked about how lame I was listening to Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era in August of 2015.

Ask if I care.

I pointed my fingers at the ground as I continued to rap the lyrics perfectly, making Marcel take more and more pictures of me.

Righteous Minds began to play, making me adjust my bomber as I continued to rap lyrics.

"These are some amazing pictures." He continued to flash more and more pictures as I vibed with the music.

I picked up my Styrofoam cup that contained some kool-aid that I made earlier and began to drink from it as Marcel still snapped pictures.

"You better drink from that cup girl." He said, making me almost spit out my kool-aid and make me look at him with a smile.

Sometimes we can be professional. Other times, well it's just comedy at its best.

Marcel is by far my favorite person to shoot my video and photo-shoots with and I highly doubt if I'll be able to work if he's not there.

"Alright, I've got enough pictures from this location. Let's head back to the studio." I nodded my head, taking another sip.

It didn't take us long to arrive back at the studio. I walked down the hallway, throwing away my empty cup when I made it into the room.

The white backdrop was still there as I walked over to my dressing room. I sighed as I closed the door, seeing the Supreme two piece hanging on the back of the door.

I slipped it on quickly, receiving a knock on the door. I opened it slightly, meeting eyes with Marcel. "Take your hair down and add on anything you'd like."

I nodded my head, closing the door on him. I chose out my chain overlay, black jacket, and black jeans for add-ons.

Once my outfit was complete, I took my hair down and ran my fingers through it to roughen it up.

Once I walked out, his jaw practically dropped to the floor. "Is it not good?" I began to walk back towards the dressing room.

"It's perfect. C'mon, let's go ahead and get through this photo-shoot." I nodded my head as I walked back over to the white backdrop.

* * * * *

"This was one of the best days we've had in a long time." He said as we cleared out the studio. His thumb continued to click the right button, admiring the photos from today.

"Yes, it was." I replied as I adjusted my Homies Wonderland jacket. I tied my shoestrings before pulling down my Zaerobe joggers.

I walked over to him, hoping to see how good these pictures really were. He showed me all of the pictures and how they all came together.

My favorite was when I was holding my cup in the air while sticking out my tongue and smiling at the same time.

"We could use these to possibly get more professional photo-shoots." He said, looking at me with a smile.