Party Time (continued)

- need her. I always have... She's my best friend.

Eliza's P.O.V.
Arrianna is staring blankly at me. Whatsup with her? Who cares anyways, not gonna let her ruin my night.

"Yo. You OK?" Maria asked.

"Oh... Yeah I'm good." I smiled goofily.

"Good cuz' we were thinking, and..." She trailed off, "We're going on a trip soon. We wanted to know... will you come with us?"

"To where?" I asked.

"We don't know yet. So we wanted your input on that part. Of course our parents will come with us, and all that. We just wanted to know if you'd like to come." Sebastian answered.

"Sure." I replied and smiled brightly.

I watched as Arri's weak smile turned to a frown, then she spoke quietly, "I-I'm gonna go..." She picked up her phone, and promptly left.

"Huh... weird." Maria mumbled.

Maria's P.O.V.

That Arrianna girl looks like trouble... Oh well. Strange she just got up and left.

"So guys how about Hawaii?" Sebastian suggested.

"Wait were we throwing around suggestions?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah... So far suggestions are: Sweden from Eliza," Sebastian paused and Eliza smiled,"Hawaii from me, and New Orleans from Donnie."

"I second that vote for Hawaii actually." Donnie added.

"What about you Maria?" Sebastian asked.

"Hawaii it is." I answered.

Eliza giggled before saying,"I secretly hoped Hawaii would win."

We all giggled and started to look up all sorts of information on Hawaii, and hotels there. Once we finished we headed downstairs and it seemed the party had just started.