seven

"Think she will hear about our call?" Liam asks his sunglasses covering his eyes. A black beanie pulled over his head and he wore a black sweater with blue jean skinny jeans.

I was dressed them same my hair was framing my face and sunglasses on my makeup was dark almost. Not like me but as Harry said I didn't look like me. I had on black skinny jeans and a black sweater. I could see the cafe just right beside Liam's beanie. "We're hoping for it." I say.

"We are?" Liam ask his hands clasp in front of him. We ordered teas to be brought outside.

"Mrs. Valerie is there." I say and keep my head straight my eyes toward her. She was in a business outfit her hair in the up-do. She went inside and a few minutes later she was outside accompanied by a man. He was taller than her, his clothing was sharp. His peppery hair in spikes, he had a beard that looked to be barely growing out.

They sit down and his eyes scan the area. I pretend to talk to Liam pulling my phone to look at it. The person came out with tea setting them down I thank him. My eyes lift to see the man talking to Mrs. Valerie. Few words were exchange before he was given a silver backpack.

"She handed him the money bag. I think." I say and Mrs. Valerie lingers for a moment telling him something that made his posture straighten. "Car now." I say walking fast to the rent car.

Liam slid next to me in the passenger seat he looked over at the café. "He's leaving about now."

I pull out and see the black car pulling out, waiting about ten seconds to follow. I follow it leaving a car in the middle just to be sure. Liam told me if the car changed directions beside straight. I felt everything in my body tense as we leave London into rural lands.

I can see the car perfect now it turns down a road leading into dense woods. I turn down it and the car has vanished from sight.

"Where are they?" Liam asked his voice pitching high.

"I don't know..." Before I can say anything else my body is jerked to the right and the car is slammed into trees. My head hits the steering wheel and I sheiks my eyes from glass that breaks at the impact.

"Get them and throw them in the trunk." A gruff voice yells. Soon I am being pulled out of the car and glass cuts at my back. I let out a scream and I am dragged across the dirt. I look up to the man he had a beard and gray hair. Niall's kidnapper. (Italic) My heart slams against my chest and I begin to yell. The trunk is open and Liam body is being put in his face still but I see his chest rise and fall.

"Shut her up!" The gruff voice yelled again. The bearded man pulls me up his eyes a dark brown. His fist collided with my jaw and soon enough I see black. The darkness I invites me as I am slipped into the trunk.

[..]

My back stiff, sore and the smell of smoke fill my nose as I began to gain conscious. I open my eyes slightly the concrete below me is grimed with dirt. There is little light as I sit up in the dim lit room. I look around the walls are sheets of aluminum, warehouse. I'm in a warehouse. I stand and walking slightly but immediately am pulled back by a chain wrapped on my lower left ankle.

I pull at it repeatedly yanking as hard as I could. I hear a groan from beside me in the room and I look squinting as I make out Liam's silhouette rising.

"Liam." I say my throat dry and raspy as I said his name.

He sat up groaning. "Rose? Where are we?"

I open my mouth to answer but am cut off my a quite voice that is in front of us. I didn't notice a body limp against the floor. It was under the dim lighting as it rose and sat up not fully. "Rose? Liam?" His voice was cracked and hoarse, but music to my ears.