I Knew Nothing

Thunder rain the same stuff you hear a lot in ga another in the same old rainy apartment. "I knew nothing about her" Cylus stated her aunt Ross died after two days of them just meeting. Cy fells like it is her fault. Her fault that all this is happening.Her fault that she knew not 1thing about her aunts suicide until now! She was so sad she thought she was a "bad luck" charm. And if she had never met her aunt at Publix this would not be this way. It was going a happen anyway Cy just didn't know. She didn't know half the story. Her mom was troubled never smiled anymore just yelled and cried. Annoying Cy thought but it was the one way to know the whole story with her Aunt Ross. Her Aunt Ross left a note or a will you could say just for Cylus. She all ready knew Cy her aunt was her Guardian Angle sent right from heaven and God. But is this aunt even real? Cylus couldn't stop her heart beat from going twenty hours instead of minutes. She felt out of breath so she yelled to her drunk,crying,depressed mom "I need water I need water Help Help" Her mom didn't hear her at first but she eventually got up but didn't call for help just prayed to God. The ambulance finnaly came and Cy was diagnosed with really bad Asthma which was called by crying and getting out of breath. Cy stayed in the hospital for 4days and wrote in her diary........Today January 12th 1958 I am going to........