Chapter [2]

Katelyn's POV:

I led Travis into a ally way, "There is nowhere for you to go... Travis, Talk to me....." I said panting heavily. He stayed quiet and looking down, He seemed to be out of breath like me. Then he started to tear up, "Travis...?" I said trying to come closer, but he just backed away. "I... Know your'e happy... I know you have Jeffory... But.... I love to be with you... I love when I make you laugh... I love you....." Travis said turning around. My eyes starting to tear up. "Travis....." I said, I turned around looking at the end of the ally. "I.... Love you too......" I said softly than looked back a bit, Travis was kind of smiling, Still crying a bit, I looked back away than ran. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, What do you want to do?" I said Sitting next to Jeffory, "Want to go to the Park?" He said. "Sure..!" I said, Abby was with Jeffory's Mom so we didn't bring her. We got there and went to a brick wall. "Race?" He said touching the wall. "Bring it..." I said in a devilish way. "1....2...." He said but at 2 I ran, "HEY!!!" He said running after me. I laughed and looked back at him, I had a distance ahead but when I looked back ahead I ran into someone. "Travis!?" I said, I was on top of him, millimeters away. Jeffory picked me up and sat me on the ground. "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" Jeffory scram at Travis. "Sorry...." Travis said looking down, "WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!" He yelled, "Checking out the Fine ladies...." He said smirking then gave a wink at me, Which made me blush but want to punch him. Jeffory was about to punch him but I caught his hand. "Jeffory!" I yelled at him, Slapping his face. "Katelyn!" He yelled. I looked over at Travis, "I'm sorry..." I worded to him. He nodded then walked away. I watched him as he walked down the road, Head down... I felt bad for him....

"Katelyn?" Jeffory Said.

"Y-Yes...?" I said looking at him.

"Do you Love Travis?" He said.

~~~~~~~~

Hello, I am here to deliver a message! Which is.... Erm...... NOTHING!!! Gotcha Didn't I??? Ayyeeeeeeee!!!! Heh... What am I even doing............