Chapter 3

A/n :

I'm really sorry for not updating in so so so so so so so so oooo loooonnnggg.
But here is the long waited update.

Had a real long thought about this book and decided to continue it.

We finally got into the taxi. Alfie sat in the front with the the driver. And I was in the back squished in a Sugg sandwich.

I got out my headphones out of my bag and put them on.

The drive to the hotel was so long. And we didn't talk much. I guess everyone was tired even I was tired. That's odd because I just had a nap with Joe on the plane.

The taxi driver helped us with our bags. He was so lovely.

"Thank you so much" Joe said as we slowly aproched the hotel.

Alfie and Zoe shared a hotel room because duhh they are dating. And me and Joe had our separate rooms.

We all waited for Joe, had a bit of a problem getting his room keys but eventually he got them.

We all were at the same floor yay, Joe's room was across from zalfie and I..well..my room was really far from their rooms, but that's not a problem.

I said bye to them and walked to my room.

I got out my keys and tried to open my rooms door but as the clumsy person I am I dropped them.

I picked them up and looked at my right.

A bunch of fangirls stood there looking at me

"Omg your that girl that hangs out with the British youtubers" one of them spoke.

"Do you know where their room is" some other girl asked

"Ahh.. sorry no! ... I think their rooms are on one of the top floors" but in reality their rooms where on the same floor as mine the 6th. Yeah right like I'm gonna tell a bunch of fangirls where my friends rooms are... so they could bother them.

"Oh ok! Thanks anyway " and then they all just walked away.

Some fans are so crazy and disrespectful to their idols

I finally could open my door to my room.

I walked in and set my bags inside near the door.

I looked around the room was so nice. It had a big window with a nice view. The bathroom had a shower and and a nice big bath. "Well I know what I'm doing tonight, just need to find a bath bomb". There was a lounge area when you come in and then further we have the bedroom the bed was so big "time to test this bed" i jumped on it "Yeah it's comfy"

I sat on the bed going trough my phone and thinking what I could do.

I could unpack and put my clothes in the closet as where staying for a long time.

Hmmm...I could order some food as I'm hungry. Or I could go down to the restaurant and eat there and do some work on my laptop as long as Joe doesn't find out I'm working. But I can't help it I like my work to be done.

Ok I'm gonna do that. But first I need to put my clothes away.

Oh wait..I need to put some music on.

I opened Spotify and opened my fave playlist I made and pressed shuffle.
No Role Models - J. Cole came on.

And what do I do of course start singing. I feel bad for the people that have rooms next to me or opposite mine. I'm not he greatest singer. Haha

"First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil
For real, you the only father that I ever knew
I get my bitch pregnant I'mma be a better you
Prophesies that I made way back in the Ville
Fulfill, Listen even back when we was broke my team ill
Martin Luther King would have been on Dreamville
Talk to a nigga

One time for my LA sisters
One time for my LA hoes
Lame niggas can't tell the difference
One time for a nigga who knows

Don't save her
She don't wanna be saved
Don't save her
She don't wanna be saved
Don't save her....."

Ughh finally I'm all done. I picked my laptop and my phone and a charger for my laptop. Just in case ohh and my wallet.

I turned off the music.

I opened the door and locked it.

I turned around to walk to the lift.

But oh shit where the fuck was it.

Ok I think it was this way.. gonna go that way anyway. I think I came from there

Whyy do I have a such bad memory?

Omg there it is. Yes I'm such a genius well done Y/n.

I pressed the button and waited for the lift.

I waited a little while and it finally came to my floor.

The doors opened and thank God noone was in the lift. I walked in a pressed the button to go down to the 1st floor.

Ding!

The doors opened and I walked out of the lift and started walking to the restaurant following the signs.

I walked in ad looked for a quiet spot where I could sit and o my work while I enjoy some food.

Luckily I saw one right away and walked there and sat down my laptop on the table.

I opened it and turned it on.

"Hello! How are you?" A waiter said to me as he put down the menu for me. "Hello. I'm good, how are you" I answered to be nice "I'm good thanks you. Would you like anything to drink first?" "Amm..some wine please" I said  I don't know why I chose wine. Well I like it, but I don't know why I'm craving it. I always thought wine was a safistucated drink. " Can I see a id "the Waiter asked  " Oh yeah, of course" i got my I'd out of my wallet and showed him. "Thank you" he said and walked of. He was actually good looking not my tipe but he seemed like I'll nice guy and he looked maybe like my age or Joe's.

After a little while I saw him coming back with my wine" here you go" he said while putting it down on my table "would you like anything to eat?" He asked. "I will have some pancakes with strawberries and creme" i like sweet food. He must think wine and pancakes are a weird combination and I would kinda agree but I want some pancakes so yeah.

"Anything else?" He asked "No, thank you " I say. As I said that he walked away with my order.

I was working for about 15 minutes and then " You know you should really stop working" ............