Part 1 / Dropping the Thun Thun Thuns

Above is a video of one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. This is the memory that I honor the most, because it brought me to a new realization and outlook on life.
———
It just like any other Saturday at home. Millard was golfing with his pals, I was drinking coffee and watching the morning news. I got a text on my gadget, but I did not know how to open it! "Dear God! Why is this is this so confusing?" I thought. I gave up. I made my way to the kitchen, I wanted to prepare some lunch. First, I decided to get some exercise. An old lady like me needs to stay in shape, laugh out loud. I heard about this thing called twerking. It sounded fun and I know my granddaughter does it all the time! I started twerking, and before I knew it... everything was spinning. I looked around me, my bowl of thun thun thuns fell and spilled all over the floor, my vision was going in and out. I thought this was how it would all end. Then I heard it, like the call of an angel, "SUSIE!" It was my neighbor Mary. She ran into the kitchen and saw me laying there on the floor, close to death. She told me it was the most heartbreaking moment of her life. I thought I saw the light, and it was time to go, but all of a sudden my vision came back and i saw Mary standing above me. She helped me up and took me outside, I could barely walk. Her husband Rich was waiting outside with his car, ready to take me to the hospital. I thanked Mary for saving my life, I had never been more grateful. But little did I know, from this point on my life would never be the same.