08

[ Hwang Eun-ji / 황은지 ]

After playing Q&A with Yoongi, I have learned a lot of things about him and he learned a lot about me as well.

"So, you like dogs?" He smiled lazily at me and I nodded, "But after seeing you, I think I prefer cats more."

"Eunji, you're so shameless. It's only our first day of hanging out and you are already trying to flirt with me?" He shook his head and laughed, "Aish, you're just like Jimin."

"I'm a straightforward person. I don't hold back my tongue." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"E-excuse me, we're closing the café now." The waiter informed us and I looked around. Everyone was gone and we were the only ones there.

I stood up and apologised, "I'm so sorry. We'll get going now."

Yoongi stood up and apologised as well before leaving the café with me.

"So.." He placed his hands inside his pockets and looked up at the sky.

"So.." I copied him.

"Thanks for today, Eunji."

"Thanks for today too. I really had fun~!" I beamed at him and hugged him. He stiffened up under my hug and I backed away quickly.

"I'm sorry, my body seems to have a mind of its own." I grinned sheepishly and scratched my cheek gently.

"Being the straightforward person I am, I just really want to tell you that I have liked you for a long period of time. You infired me to become an idol, Min Yoongi."

He blushed deeply and then I just realised what I said. I clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Yah! I'm so stupid, already confessing to him? I'm really shameless!" I thought, mentally slapping myself.

"I-I need to go! See you soon!" I dashed away from him. I heard footsteps behind me but I kept running, making a few turns here and there.

Ding!

4 new messages.

10 missed calls.

After checking if I lost Yoongi, I stopped running and leaned against a wall.

1 missed call from kumamon boy.

1 missed call from jiyeon.

3 missed calls from shin-hye.

5 missed calls from manager-noona.

5 missed calls from manager-noona? I'm dead.

I checked the text messages.

1 message from kumamon boy.

1 message from manager-noona.

1 message from shin-hye.

1 message from han soo.

kumamon boy: you're a troublesome girl, eunji. i hope you reach the dorm safely. good night! : )

manager-noona: eunji, where are you?

shin-hye: everyone is getting worried! we are looking for you!

han soo: EUNJI, I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TEXT BACK IF YOU ARE OKAY.

I began walking down the street while replying to every single message. After replying, I hid my phone inside my pocket and continued walking.

Suddenly, I heard a pair of tires screech and a door open. Pair of hands gripped on my shoulder before dragging me inside a van.

"HOLY JISOOㅡ" I almost yelled but a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Don't scream. We're very tired." I heard Jiyeon say and I turned around quickly. She released her hand and I let out a breath of relief.

"I thought I was getting kidnapped." I put my hand over my heart and Jiyeon glared at me, "Where have you been? You didn't even text usㅡ You just ran away!"

Han Soo looked over at Jiyeon with worry in her eyes, "I'm sure she was busy with Yoongi. Give her a break. She hasn't been out for long."

Jiyeon sighed and shook her head softly, "Sorry, I was just really worried."

"I'm sorry, I was having too much fun that I forgot to text you guys." I sat down as the van moved and bowed in apology.

"Speaking of fun, how'd it go?" Shin-hye had a smirk on her face.

"Yeah! Did you guys kiss already?" Han Soo leaned closer to me whilst smiling from ear to ear.

"K-kiss? Han Soo, you littleㅡ" Before I got the chance to flick her forehead, I heard a voice speak up.

"Eunji, we're going to talk later."

Manager-noona..

My eyes widened and I silently prayed for my poor soul.

I'm going to get scolded later, oh my god.

The girls got quiet and looked at me with worry.

"We have arrived the dorm."

We all went out of the van and walked towards the door. Before I can enter the building, a hand landed on my shoulder and stopped me from entering the building.

"We're going to talk now."

Oh my god.