Getting Acquainted

'Won't this be fun.' The lazy blonde thought to himself, eyeing the short girl. He watched as she took a seat. 'She'd be a nice toy...' He smirked to himself before beginning to drift off to sleep once again. Once the bell had rung, she had slowly began to collect her things, noticing the snoozing blonde in the corner of the classroom. She approached him, tapping his shoulder lightly. "E-Excuse me, class is over...you should probably get up. " He began to wake up and was about to mumble something about the person being bothersome for waking him up before he realized who it was. He smirked and looked up at the girl. She stared at him, taking in his gorgeous features. Sandy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, perfect skin, and a smirk adorning his face. She tilted her head slightly, staring in awe. "Falling for me already? You don't even know my name." He teased her as she began to blush. Shaking her head and knocking herself back into reality. "No-- I just wanted to...make sure you made it to your next class on time." His smirk disappeared, a bored expression taking over, "if I really cared about my classes, I wouldn't sleep through them." He stated plainly. She nodded quickly, "o-of course, I'm sorry for bothering you-- um..." "Shuu Sakamaki. Shuu is fine." She nodded, "sorry Shuu-senpai." She bowed slightly, "...well I should get to my next class, if you'll excuse me." She picked up her bag, exiting the classroom.