"You're mine"

After she had left the room, she had to sit through all of her classes which was very hard after everything that had just happened. She sat in her math class, struggling to focus. Mirai wasn't usually the type to skip class, but she just couldn't stay with it because Shuu was imprinted into her mind. She excused herself from class and sat up on the rooftop, closing her eyes as she began thinking to herself, 'I know I'm going to have to go back...why can't I get him off of my mind? That was a nice feeling he was giving me--' She blushed and shook her head, 'what am I saying? I shouldn't get involved with someone like that.' She sighed and opened her eyes to be met with a white haired boy. Her eyes widened as she stared at him, "what are you doing here? This is my territory." He spoke firmly, an annoyed expression on his face. She stood up quickly, bowing at him, "I'm really sorry! I'll be leaving now..." She began walking away but he caught her wrist, "don't you think you owe me for trespassing?" He pulled her to him, about to bite her when Shuu grabbed his shoulder. "And what do you think you're doing?" He growled at his younger brother. He let go of her and looked up at his brother, "tch, whatever." He walked out leaving Mirai and Shuu alone once again. Shuu stepped closer to her as she backed up, "s-senpai! U-Um thank you, but I really should be getting back to class!" She pretended to check an imaginary watch on her wrist as she began walking away, but he pulled her to his chest. "Instead of meeting after school, we could just start our meeting now." He whispered in her ear. She looked at him, a bit sad, thinking he only wanted her for sex. She shook her head, "I'm sorry senpai, but I don't think I will meet up with you anymore." She stated firmly, looking into his eyes. He stared at her for a moment before leaning down into her ear, "stupid woman, you can't escape me now. You're mine." She blushed and looked down, "b-but... I--" His grip on her tightened, "there's no buts." She sighed and continued looking to the ground, "alright." He pulled her chin up with his finger, "from now on you're going to live with me, after school meet me outside of the gates." Without giving her a moment to reply, he walked away.

After school, she did as she was told and looked for him outside of the gates. She felt herself being pulled against someone's chest; she looked up and noticed the same blonde from earlier. He smirked at her sleepily before pulling her to a limo. "Go on princess," he gestured towards the door, she stepped in and sat down in an empty space. She looked up and noticed five other boys, some of which she knew. They all eyed her, some of them licking their lips. Shuu stepped in, taking a seat next to Mirai and wrapping his arm around her. "Nobody is to touch her, got it?" His glare was vicious towards the other boys in the limo as she sat there quietly, unsure of what to think.