F

Im Remi/(pov)

"What!Give Me your phone number!"He asked."Can You dont shout?And Can you take my order already?I have tons of work to do."I said."Okay."He said.He went to behind the counter.

Fast Forward_

Jr came with my caupoccino.He placed the caupoccino in front of me.I take a sip of it."Yummy."I said."Can you give me your phone number?"Jr said.I nodded.I take out my work card.I also work as a tutor as well."Wait...You are BigHit's chairman's Daughter?"He said,with his widen eyes."Yup,I work as a teacher and tutor."I said."Why dont you be the Fashion designer?"Jr asked."Nah,I dont want and bye,I gotta go now."I said,while stading up."Okay,bye and you got go the reunion meeting?"He asked."I'm not going because I got class trip to BTS's fanmeeting."I said."You can still come because The meeting start on 7pm."He said."Okay,I will try to come."I said."Bye!"He said."Bye,Jr."I said.I went to my car.I started the engine.I drive to my new apartment.I moved out.That's mean I live alone.I'm curious who live next to me.I park my car at carpark.I went into the elevator.I press floor number 23.I went to my apartment.I unlock the door.I saw a big smart TV.I sit on my L-shaped couch.I put my bag and my books on my small coffee table.My house is well-organized.

To Be Continue_

+ + +

Edited  [10.09.17]