Chapter 10

Ariana's Pov

Today is the day of the AMAs. I woke up around 12 in the afternoon. I was going to get a soy latte from Starbucks and eat breakfast at home. I quickly threw on a tank top and some sweats. I'll take a shower when I get back. I quickly washed my face, and put my hair up in a regular ponytail. I brushed my teeth, and walked to my car.

I hopped in, and drove to Starbucks. Once I got there, I was greeted by a woman at the counter. I smiled politely, and ordered. Once I got my drink, I left to go back home again. I know, it's stupid to leave the house for just one drink, but I have to have my latte. At around one, Selena came over. I talked to her about the incident that happened last night. We then began watching Scream Queens.

"Ariana, don't you think Justin will ever forgive me?"

"I hope. I'm still mad at him about cussing you out, and he's bipolar af. He needs to calm down. He scares me at times. I get scared that someday he'll hit me."

"Okay. Now your just being ridiculous. Justin will never hurt you. If he does, believe me, I'll break every single bone in his body."

"Thanks, Selena."

"No problem. You have the AMAs in one hour. Now, let me call Alexa over. We're going to get you ready."

Once Alexa arrived, they helped me get ready. The AMAs started at 8 and it was already 7:30. Selena and I soon finished getting ready.

"I'll watch the show from here. Now go get in the limo already." Alexa said.

"Thanks. Bye."

I got inside the limo and we arrived. I went to go sit down in my seat. It was the seat beside Nona. I sat down and watched the show. Then, it was almost my turn to perform. I was guided backstage. I went to my dressing room and got ready. I was performing my new song 'Focus'.

I grabbed my dress with the skirt and gloves. I put it on. I had my hairstylist do my hair. She put it up in my natural curls, leaving it down.

I was soon guided onto the stage. I began performing.

I was so happy with my performance. Then I went back to my dressing room and changed back. I walked back to my seat.

Selena then began performing. She was amazing!

I loved her performance so much. It was better than mine. I then realized who was up next. Justin.

He performed 'Sorry'. I have to admit, I loved this song. After he finished, a few more artists performed. Just then, I was again guided to the back stage. Justin was standing there with Scooter.

'What's going on?' I mouthed to Justin. He just shrugged.

"You both are going to perform 'What do you mean' together." Scooter finally said.

(A/N: Ik, Ariana and Justin didn't really perform together, but in this book they did.)

"What?!" Justin and I said in unison.

We then, were pushed onto the stage. Justin started singing.

What do you mean
Oh oh oh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean
Hey yeah
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean
Oh
Said were running out of time
What do you mean
Better make up your mind
What do you mean
Your so indecisive of what I'm saying
Trying to catch the beat make up your heart
Don't know if your happy or complaining
Don't want for us to end where do I start
First you wanna go to the left then you wanna turn right
Wanna argue all day make love all night
First your up then your down then your between
Oh I really wanna know
What do you mean
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean
Hey yeah
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean
Said were running out of time
What do you mean
Better make up your mind
What do you mean

I then began singing.

Your overprotective when I'm leaving
Trying to compromise but I can't win
You wanna make a point but you keep preaching
You had me from the start won't let this end

Then we both started singing together.

First you wanna go to the left then you wanna turn right
Wanna argue all day make love all night
First your up then your down then your between
Oh I really wanna know
What do you mean
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean
Hey yeah
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean
Said were running out of time
What do you mean
Oh oh oh
What do you mean
Better make up your mind
What do you mean

Once we were done singing, the crowd cheered loudly. Justin then, ran up to me, and picked me up. He twirled me around like a little kid.

He then leaned in to kissed me. The kiss was passionate. It lasted about 2minutes. We then walked off of stage. We finished watching the show, then got into our limo's.

Selena and I soon arrived at my house, exhausted. She went home about half an hour later. I layed back on my bed, rethinking the day. I soon got a text message.

From Justin: Hey Ariana. I hope you find a way to forgive me. I am sorry about yelling at you and Selena. Who knows. Maybe she did change. I'll give her another chance but if she hurts you, I'm done. I promise, that if you give me another chance, I'll try to control my temper.

Aww. He's so sweet. I miss his sweet side. I feel empty without him. I love the way I feel when her holds me. I feel safe in his arms.

I think I'll give him another chance. I know that we both will message up. I mean, what's a relationship without flaws? I'll give him another chance.

To Justin: Okay. So, I'm going to give you another chance. I was wrong about you. I love the way I feel when you hold me. I always feel so safe. I miss that feeling. I'm sorry for leaving you. I know that you have a bad temper. I was stupid for leaving you because of that reason. I miss you. I forgive you.

From Justin: Thanks so much, Ariana. I was a mess without you. Can I come over?"

To Justin: Well, I was about to go to sleep... But yeah. That's fine.

Minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to a smiling Justin. I hugged him tightly, and let him in.

"Thanks, Justin."

"For what?"

"For saving me yesterday. I was scared. I thought I was gonna die. I love you so much!"

"Your welcome. I was scared too though."

"Of what?"

"I thought I was gonna lose you. I didn't want you to go. I love you so much. More than anything. I hope you know that."

"I do know, and I'll never stop loving you." I said.

I embraced him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for 1 minute but then let go.

"Jump" He told me. I did as he said and wrapped my legs around him. We leaned in and kissed.

His lips felt soft and warm against mine. We kissed for five minutes, but we stopped for air in between. We then sat on the couch, and fell asleep.