6 - Horny Hangrid

A/N: Before I start, I just wanted to say:
1) IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SMUT, THEN DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER. IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE STORY AND IT WILL NOT ADD ANYMORE TO THE PLOT.
2) I have never written lesbian smut before, so please don't judge me!!
3) I want to apologize for the title of this chapter.... I had no idea what to call it :'D
4) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (on this chapter or any other chapter), I'd love to hear what the readers want to see happen next!!

So, here it is.... enjoy I guess?

***

"Hannah, I love you so much."

"I love you too... how do you want us to do it?"

"I don't mind."

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No... have you?"

"No."

The lovers looked into each others eyes and smiled. Ingrid leaned in and kissed Hannah's lips. Hannah joined in; their lips moving fluently. Hannah's tongue touched Ingrid's lips, begging for entrance. Ingrid obliged and did the same to Hannah. They explored each others mouths until Hannah pulled back.

Hannah walked over to the draw, pulled out a brand new vibrator, and walked back over to where Ingrid was sat on the bed.

"You're sure you want to do this?"

"I do if you do."

They both wanted it so bad. Hannah crawled onto the bed towards Ingrid. They kissed deeply and then they both removed their tops. Hannah gently pushed Ingrid down into a laying position on the bed so that Hannah was over her. She slowly unhooked Ingrid's bra and softly sucked in her nipple. Ingrid let out a slight moan which made Hannah smile and suck more intensely.

"Hannahhhh!" Ingrid moaned. Hannah stopped.

"Jeez Ingrid! I've barely even started yet." Hannah giggled.

She unzipped Ingrid's pants and removed her underwear.

She used her fingers to gently massage Ingrid's clit which, in return, gained a some more moaning. She rubbed harder and then she put two of her fingers inside of her and began thrusting them in and out and spreading them further and further as she did so.

"Han- oh my gahhh!" Ingrid panted. "I want more. I need mmmmm-"

Hannah removed her fingers and licked them clean of Ingrid's white cream.

Hannah picked up the vibrator and turned it on. On hearing the sound of the vibrations, a shiver was sent down Ingrid's spine.

"Wet or dry?"

"I don't..."

As Hannah knew it was Ingrid's first time, she decided that wet would be less painful.

Hannah put the vibrator in her mouth and deep throated it, without gagging, making it nice and moist.

Hannah ran her fingers down Ingrid's stomach towards her clit and rested the vibrator there. At first, just moving it up and down in circular motions along her clit to allow Ingrid to get used to the feel if it. After a short while, Hannah pushed it up inside of her body.

"Ahhhhhh! Han-Han-Hannahhhhhh! Oh my jeez..." Ingrid panted.

Hannah began moving the vibrator around inside of her body: in and out, left and right and in circular motions. As Ingrid's moaning increased, so did the force in which Hannah was thrusting the vibrator in and out of her.

"Hannah, I think I'm gonna-"

"You came ages ago." Hannah giggled, but Ingrid came even more. To save time clearing up later, Hannah licked up Ingrid's cream. She pulled out the vibrator after turning it off and licked it clean. She then bent down and began drinking from Ingrid. She was surprised at how much she had actually came. She moved her tongue all around Ingrid's clit.

"What does it tasted like?" Ingrid asked after she'd caught her breath back.

"Wanna taste?"

Ingrid nodded as she saw the white cream on her face. Hannah moved her head up to Ingrid's and placed her lips on hers. Ingrid began gently licking her lips.

"It's not what I thought it'd be like."

"What were you expecting?"

"I don't really know, just, not that."

"Fair enough."

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything."

"Well, you're welcome."

Hannah smiled down at Ingrid and Ingrid smiled back up at her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you to infinity and beyond."