Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣

*continuing Leah's p.o.v*

Me and hunter walked over to them they laughed they got up from there sitting position and were laughing really hard I was so confused. Than the girl with Brown straight hair (Jasmine) and said/yelled HUTAHHH YOU FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND... I look at hunter wierdly and then hunter said EWW SHES MY SISTER... Then everything went quiet. The bell ran g and we all walked to our classes (btw sorry pretend she already got her schedule for classes) it was AKWARD me and flora I found out the girl in the blonde hairs name it FLORA and she has a twin to.

•SKIP CLASS ONTO LUNCH•
*jacobs p.o.v* (finally🙃)
I walked into lunch with Maddie and my sister Jasmine, Jasmine told me hunter had a sister which I already knew about.Maddie and I were holding hands waking into the lunch room I saw our "Squad"
And me,Maddie,Jasmine walked to the table. I grabbed my ham&cheese sandwich that my mum made me she also made Jasmine one but she didn't eat and then I thought about it Jasmine never eats like just breakfast and at din we she eats an apple she must be light. While I was thinking I saw hunter with Leah she looked hot asf🔥 Jacob no you can't you have Maddie while I was staring I suddenly feel a pair of lips on mine I realised it was maddie so I kissed back hard we made our for about 5 minutes and when we stopped we saw everyone on there phones trying not to look then all of sudden Jasmine starts yelling "NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO EAT EACH OTHERS FACES DINT DO IT IN THE LUNCH ROOM WE WERE "TRYING" TO EAT" then everything was quite she walked out then Leah and flora ran after her.

Hey guys/Gals,
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm so close to getting grounded.😭😭😭😭🙄

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
•Parissa•🙏

Social media:
Musical.ly: parissa_eggplant
Instagram: _queen_sartorius_
Snapchat: parissa_panda

That's me btw👇👇👇don't mind the blurry person😂😂😂