Surrounded By Smirks by MADcreations

Description: “What the hell…?”

Both of us freeze in what we’re doing, her hand still griping at my hair and my foot smooched into her cheek. “Ha…ha…Tyler…”

Tyler stares at us in high amusement, not caring that his sister is half naked. Or the fact that we’re on a hotel bed, with my hands yanking on her hair, and my foot smashing into her cheek.

“Why?” He simply asks.

“She started it,” I say as soon as Tiffany says, “She started it.”

Roxy Marx has grown up with six testosterone-filled, high energy-leveled brothers. So she's use to them causing chaos around the house and what not. But when she comes home from her high school field trip, they've been acting strange.

The next thing she knows, they're making a peace treaty with the most loathed pack in town - The Hollands.

She's forced to spend time with Tyler and Tiffany Holland, the two twins of the pack. Tyler's the alpha and the biggest jerk she's ever laid eyes on. His sister isn't no prize either.

Putting six chaos-making brothers, a stubborn-ass sister, and the two biggest jerks of all time together in one room will surly make anybody go insane. But for some reason, Roxy thinks she can handle being surrounded by smirks.  

Genre: Werewolf/Romance

Rating: PG-13

This wonderful story isn't finished yet