31: Help!

MEREDY's POV

I opened my eyes. I can't move any part of my body.

What happened?

I slowly became aware of everything when I saw Juvia crying in front of me. A few steps away.

There's some kind of hot, painful something around my neck.

From what I remember... I was protecting Juvia earlier from that girl named Kenna and then suddenly...

I became unconscious.

That's right. Kenna knocked me out and now...

it looks like I'm the one in trouble.

"Meredy!" Juvia yelled, seeing I'm already awake.

"J-Juvia" I whispered, trying to find my voice.

A hideous laugh was heard that made my whole body tremble. The laugh came from the person who's gripping my hair.

Kenna.

"Now that Meredy's awake, why not we continue on our show, eh?" Kenna said evilly before a scream was heard.

I turned my eyes towards the scream. It's Yukino.

"Look what we got here, sister. Like what I said, the stupid rings the brats were wearing are effective. I saw this girl do it." Brenna said while holding on to Yukino's hair.

"Hm. So you have allies, eh? Could it be the past Levy? Past Lucy? Oh. And let's not forget the Past Erza Scarlet." Kenna said, a hint of amusement in her voice.

"Where's Wendy? Where's Kagura? Where's Mira? What did you do to them!" I heard Izumi yelled. I looked at her only to see her tied up with Blue strings on a tree.

Brenna looked at her with a smirk.

"Guess what, they won't give a helping hand for now." Brenna said and my eyes widened, along with the others.

"Y-You... Y-You..." Izumi stuttered. All of us with the same thought.

They're knocked out by Brenna.

What should we do?

Our only hope is for Erza-san, Lucy-san and Levy-san. But their location is far away from here.

Help... help... someone... somebody help us...

Please.

"Looks like you girls needs some help."

My eyes widened as I looked at the person. That voice...

A guy with silver hair appeared from the woods.

Lyon!

Wait... is this Lyon from the future?

Yes. He is. He looks more mature than in our time.

"If I won't give a helping out then the past me won't be able to have a gaze at my beautiful daughters and his very beautiful wife." Future Lyon said, gazing at me. I felt a little blush on my cheeks.

Why does he look so handsome in the future?

"Lyon Vastia" Brenna growled.
"of Lamia Scale" Kenna scowled.

"Hmph. You can't even save your daughters now, why bother save her?" Kenna said. Future Lyon's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of his daughters.

"I know they're safe in the hands of the past me. You're just saying they're dead without proof. We all searched everywhere for them and yet the only clue was—"

"Little Rin and Erin's burnt hats?" Brenna smirked, letting go of Yukino before walking towards Future Lyon.

"Like what we said. Kenna burned them. Even their bones." Brenna whispered but audible enough for us to hear.

Does this mean that those children that's in the past were fake?

No impossible. It's impossible that it's merely an illusion.

But... if it is, then who would do it?

But no. It's impossible.

"Brenna's right."

I snapped at the voice I heard. It was from our side.

The voice is too familiar.

Almost like—

"Meredy?" Lyon blurted out.

A figure of a person came out from the woods and my eyes widened.

Future me?!

To be continued...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: Halo!! Yay! It's summer vacation! I may be a little busy (because gym & jogging & singing & updating stories/fanfics) but I can still update this story! yay! This is my top priority to finish for this summer yay! Will be updating soon! Bye!
-rozette