T h r e e

Y/N

Oh my God... It's him! He's my boss' brother? No wonder... they have similar features on their faces. I stare at him a little, admiring his beauty. This is a sign from God. I think cupid used his bow and struck me through the heart. Speaking of heart... mine is pounding like crazy. "Michael. I am so glad you're here!" Rebbie's voice interrupted my thoughts. I watch her as she gets up from her seat, heading towards her brother. Her very fine ass brother of which I am thinking naughty things I could do him. Damn, I'm horny. Control yourself, Y/N. Vaginal fluids leaking down your panties. Your very expensive Victoria Secret laced panties at that.

Michael embraces his sister lovingly. "Rebbie. It's been so long! I can't wait for you to show me around." he says. His voice is so hypnotizing... Take me now. I silently watch the two siblings have their moment. Makes me wonder about my two younger sisters, Taniah and Kyla. I miss them so very much. I need to visit them more often.

" About that... looks like I won't be showing you around town." Rebbie says. Michael's face is filled with disappointment. "Awe, really? I was looking forward to this." "I know, but not too worry because Y/N here..." she walks to me. I look at him. Is he forming a smirk. "Said she's willing to show you around town." Rebbie smiles at me. Oh her cheek bones are so... perfect.

"Is that so?" he ask, smiling at me. His teeth... how I want them to clutch down on my butt cheeks. I examine his body. Tall and lean. Properly dressed. Looks professional. Down to his shoes. Very classy. I like that in a man.

I slowly got out of my seat, taking small steps. "Hi.. again." I greet him. "Oh, so you two met?" Rebbie obstruct. "Your brother was kind enough to pay for my order earlier. Thank you again." I blush... I am such a loser! "It was no problem.. I didn't know you work for my sister..." "She's the best. Which is why I figured that she could take my place." Awe, Rebbie.

"Umm, yeah... I pretty know much of this town, I don't mind showing you." I say it so smoothly. Michael has his head down, licking his lips. I want jump on this man. Relax, child. His sister is in the room. "That'll be wonderful... thank you." he grasp my hand, placing a small peck across. I have to admit, he caught me off guard. He's such a charm.

"Perfect. Thank you again for doing this, Y/N. If you'll may excuse me I have to go to a very important meeting that starts in five minutes. Michael... enjoy yourself." she said walking out of her office. "Oh, trust me..." he pause looking deep into my eyes. "I will.."

End of chapter three...

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 640 reads and 101 votes!!! Spread the word!!! And... a here's my little specialty....

 a here's my little specialty

So hot...