1

Zayns POV

I really wanted to see my baby Perrie right now. I can't wait to go see her when we have our 2 month break. It is so stressing to be in one direction ( A/N: I am not saying I hate 1d. I ♥ them with all my heart).

One time I actually thought of leaving One Direction, but all of my bandmates, especially Louis, told me that it's not a good idea.

I agreed to him before but now I am sure I disagree with him.

So far, one direction's music is not my taste. We already released our 4th album, four. The songs I wrote didn't really pass their standards, so there's super duper few songs that I wrote in the album.

Since they didn't want my songs, I started writing songs that aren't for the band. Whenever I'm stressed out, I write songs. I release my anger when I am mad, and sometimes, I cool of a bit and write all the things I want to express, through the songs. So basically all of the songs I wrote that aren't for the band, are based from personal experiences.

All I could think of is Perrie wearing her wedding gown. I cant wait to finally call her Mrs. Malik.

Right now, we are shooting the music video for night changes. Its only me, the crew and Ben (winston).

They got a girl for the arms in the music video. I don't understand why they can't let Perrie be the girl. I am so tired of this band. Actually, this is the first music video that was shot separately.

Perries P.O.V.

Right now I am in Zayn's house, waiting for him to finish his part of the music video.

When I was going to the kitchen to get water, Zayn with a smile on his face came in the door.

Comment, and vote please!

Follow my account for more stories

-Bree