Dark Soul

Epilogue

            Two girls born to have a lavish and fulfilling life. They were born to be singers. Sisters Megan and Liz were born in 1992 they were twins. Throughout life they did everything together. They created a music channel on MeTube and became very popular quick with their voices and guitar playing. On the way to success they met a girl named KayKay. Together these three girls were unstoppable. KayKay was a fashion genius and Megan and Liz were music geniuses. These three girls were ready to take the music and fashion world by storm. Until a tragedy happen that turned everything upside down.

            On a dark stormy night tragedy struck Megan and Liz hard when their father was involved in a car accident. Randy was on his way home from work when a drunk driver swerved on a wet road and struck his car killing him instantly. When Megan and Liz heard this news they were brought to their knees in tears. After a few days Megan put it in the back of her mind as hard as it was and began to sing again. Liz was a different story. Liz sunk into a deep depression nothing could bring her see the bright side for the longest time. Megan tried everything she could from singing music to getting Liz to talk but she wouldn't say anything. After several attempts Megan finally gave up and called KayKay to try and help Liz out. Megan thought maybe just having a friend would help Liz.

          KayKay came over immediately after hearing of Liz's depression and Megan's many failed attempts. KayKay walked into Liz's room looked and Liz laying on her bed and just walked over and laid down next to Liz. She wrapped her arms around Liz and just laid there with her not saying a single word. After a while both girls fell asleep and still not a word was spoken.

            The next morning the Liz and KayKay woke up still in each others arms. Liz rolled over looked into KayKay's eyes and started crying. KayKay took her hand and wiped away Liz's tears and Liz saw the love in KayKay's eyes and started telling her everything that was wrong. Liz told KayKay how she was jealous that Megan gets all the guys whenever she wants. How Megan was more popular with their fans because Megan is more talented with her guitar, singing, and beautiful looks. She then talks about being lonely since the death of her father. Liz tells KayKay when her father died she felt like she lost the only person who cared about her.

            After listening to all this KayKay looked at Liz and told her she was there for Liz and she would never leave her as long as they lived. KayKay told Liz she was jealous of Megan too because she got any guy she wanted while she was always third wheel on dates and felt uncomfortable. KayKay finally told Liz how she had a plan to get back at Megan but it would be hard to do and she needed help. KayKay knew that with her weakened state Liz would agree to do just about anything. Liz listened to KayKay's ideas and agreed to help her out. As they started discussing the details of the plan the dark soul was born inside of Liz.

Dark Soul

            It was a dark dreary night. In an equally dark dreary house. The only light was that illuminating from the fireplace. In front of the fireplace was a dark soled girl named Megan. There she sat gazing into the flames of the fire with an empty look upon her face. All of a sudden she heard what seemed to be foot steps creeping up close to her. She slowly stood up and turned around to see a girl named KayKay standing there. She glared at KayKay for a minute. Then she slowly turned back around and sat back down returning her gaze back to the flames. KayKay just sat in the corner quietly, and stared at Megan sitting there in front of the fire. KayKay was so confused as to why Megan was mesmerized by the flames. So she slowly and cautiously got up and started walking towards Megan again. As she was doing this, Megan slowly turned her head, and said in a deep dark voice "What do you want?" KayKay was starting to get scared and slowly said, "What are you doing sitting in front of the fire?" With no response Megan turned back around, and continued to gaze into the flames yet again. As she was freaked out by this reaction KayKay slowly turned around and walked out of the room.