Fallers At The Ready

Hi people! This is my first Monster Falls thing so I hope you like it.

I looked around my room as my friend climbed through the window. She had her laptop in her arms.

"Hey Sara! You've got to look at this. You know how there are fanfictions about Gravity Falls? Well I found this really cool one. You have to read it!" Magen practicly screamed. I covered my ears as she sat down next to me.

"Yesh Magen. Are you high on 'Mabel Juice' or something?" I said, looking at her. She snorted and pushed the laptop into my lap.

"Read!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and took the laptop.

Monster Falls. I read. Weird. I wonder what it's about. I looked down and read the small summary.

All of Gravity Falls turns into monsters from a magical river. Will they ever turn normal again? Read and find out.

My jaw dropped. That sounded like the best story ever! I looked over at Megan and smiled. She smiled back and looked at the screen. I opened my mouth to say something when her expression turn fearful.

She let out a strangled scream and scrambled away from me and the laptop. I blinked and turned towards the piece of metal. I let out a gasp. The laptop had what looked like a portal forming on it.

I pushed it off of my lap and grabbed my backpack. If I was going to be sucked into a portal I was going prepared. The things in my bag consisted of a pair of pjs, extra cloths, the journals one two and three from Gravity Falls, my knitting supplies, and my journal.

I felt something pull me toward the screen portal thingy. I was scared. I lifted off of the ground and floated toward the screen. I'm way to scared to even scream. I slowly floated into the screen and blacked out.

So. How was it? Good? Don't worry, Dipper, Mabel, and the others will be in the next chapter! By!( ^ω^)