00 | desc.

Gabriel Evans, the mayor of the city, is tired of the constant high crime rates created by Estelle Granger and her friends. Feeling helpless and very desperate, he decides to approach the city's renowned scientist, Alex Walker, who then offers him a time machine.

And this is where Gabriel Evans' son, Lance, comes into the picture.

• • •

"That first love. And the first one who breaks your heart. For me, they just happen to be the same person."
- Sarah Dessen, Along for the Ride

• • •

Copyright © 2016 by Zoe Tan

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.

• • •

[1] For the old readers who know of Zero To Hero's existence: Thank you for sticking with me till now and for giving this story another chance. I promise I'll work extra hard to write the story. This is of a completely different version, seeing how it has 1) a new plot and 2) new characters. Nevertheless, you can be assured that the old characters (Estelle Granger and Ronan Lee) will still be in this story.

[2] For the new readers who are seeing this story for the first time: I hope you'll enjoy this story as it progresses and thank you for even giving this a chance because, really, my updates are super sporadic (and I'm really apologetic about it).