Part3:Sippy Cup

Back again keke, I want this chapter to be even better than lasts because that one I was kind of writing fast. I am currently trying to write more for you guys because you guys give back lots of support by voting and reading so I want ya'll to enjoy what I am writing -Zaria ♡
Crybaby's POV
Once I found my way home I was out of breath from running so fast. I knocked on my front door but no one answered, so I had to wait at my door for what felt like an hour. Finally my mom comes out looking horrible. Her mascara and lip stick was smeared on her face, and her eyes were blood shot red. I was kind of afraid at first then I remembered that's how she looked all the time.

I ignored her and went straight to my room and got ready for bed. In the process of going to bed I heard my mom slowly walk into my room. She told me "goodnight" with a raspy voice holding her sippy cup. She tried to trick me with the sippy cup but I knew what was in there. I could tell by the smell of her breath and the color of her eyes that she had been drinking a lot today. She didn't even bother to ask me where I was for the past day. That made me angry but once she left I went to sleep.

I had a horrid dream that woke me up in the middle of the night. I slowly got out of my bed and the cold air hit my body which made me shiver uncontrollably. I put on my bunny slippers and walked down the hall.

My house was very dark at this time and I could hear my mom in the Kitchen. She was obviously drinking, but that's what I thought. I walked into her pulling a cover over two people.

Did she kill them? Why are they here? A bunch of questions came to mind that I had no answers to.

I walked to my mom and tears started to fall out of my eyes when I notice who was under the covers. It was my dad and another woman and they weren't breathing. There was blood all over my mom and she was holding a knife.

He came home everynight with that woman so I don't see why she would kill them. I tried to move my body but it was paralyzed by shock. My mom noticed me when she turned around and she put a cloth in my mouth and dragged me to my room.

She tied me to my bed and I was trying so hard to get away but I knew it was worthless. She had already gone insane by killing my father and she was extremely drunk, she couldn't even walk properly.

I never should of woken up. Haven't I been through enough! This is getting crazy and so am I. I never asked for my life to be like this, and I am sure my life is only going down hill from here.

Mom then came back into my room very slowly and wobbly. She had her sippy cup in her had, but I didn't expect her to put the syrup in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it because if I didn't who knows what she would of done to me.

Once I did swallow the alcohol my vision got hazy and my head got dizzy. My eyes shut before I could even notice what was happening to me.