Chapter 11

That night, all I could think was how it would turn out tomorrow. Would it be good or would it be terrible? I couldn't sleep at all last night just thinking about how it would go tomorrow. Eventually I slept around 4am. I woke up around 10 putting things away that could break and went to cook something for later. At 11:30 I went to wake Jimin up before Jin showed up. The doorbell rang and I went to open the door.

"Hey Jin," I said smiling.
"Hey," he said smiling back at me. Jimin walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Jin sat on the far side of Jimin and I sat in the middle. It was quiet at first but then Jin started the conversation.
"Look Jimin, I'm sorry I tried to kiss Abby."
"But you did kiss her," he said.
"Okay okay I'm sorry about that too," Jin said.
"It's going to take me a while to forgive you but fine. I'm sorry about what happened six years ago," Jimim apologized.
"Are we cool now? No more holding a grudge on each other," Jin asked.
"Yeah," Jimin replied. Wow that was quick. I didn't even have to do anything. Great! I jumped up from my seat and started clapping. We went into the kitchen and ate.

I had Jin and Jimin do the dishes when we finished. I went into the living room and laid on the couch.
"Gomawo Abby for helping fix this. Jimin again I'm sorry for what I did for the past days. I have to head out though," Jin said taking his hand out to shake hands with Jimin.
"Alright, drive back safely," Jimin said walking to the door with him. Jimin came back to the living room and sat down and let my head lay on his lap.
"Thank you," he said to me softly kissing me on the cheek. I laid flat on my back and grabbed his head to kiss me again.
"Saranghae[1]," he said then pulling me up to sit on top of him. He picked me up and we headed to the room.

Jimin's POV

The next morning

"Alright Abby I'm going. I'll see you around 3," I said waiting at the door for her. She ran out of the bathroom and jumped into my arms.
"Bye, have fun." Then she hopped of me and waved goodbye as I left the house. Well today I didn't have any work to do today. It was only my excuse to go out with Jungkook. I went to pick Jungkook up at his house. I walked to the door and rang the bell. Michelle and SeoHyun opened the door.
"Annyeong uncle," SeoHyun said still in her pajamas.
"Annyeong SeoHyun." I picked her up and walked inside the house.
"Jungkook is still getting ready," Michelle told me.
"Figured," I said and we both laughed.
"So where are you guys going," she asked.
"We are going to b..." then I stopped what I was saying and tried to hold what I was saying till Jungkook came down.
"Jungkook didn't tell you," I asked her instead.
"Nope," she answered. I stared at her then up the stairs hoping Jungkook would come down any minute.
"I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom," I said walking quickly to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and tried texting Jungkook.

Me: Michelle asked me where are we going and I almost told her the truth. Did you tell her where we are going? [Sent]
Jungkook: No I didn't tell her anything. Just use the excuse you used with Abby and tell Michelle that. [Recieved]
Me: Okay but if it doesn't work it's all on you. [Sent]
Jungkook: Whatever at least I'm going along with you. And why can't I tell Michelle? [Recieved]
Me: We can't tell anyone. It's a secret and if Michelle finds out she might tell Abby. And hurry up in the bathroom! [Sent]

I put my phone away in my pocket and flushed the toilet. I quickly washed my hands and went back out. I saw Michelle and SeoHyun in the living room watching SeoHyun's kiddie shows. Finally Jungkook came down and went to kiss Michelle and SeoHyun.
"Jungkook where are you going," she asked again. Jungkook and I stared at each other and then I spoke.
"We're going to the studio. We'll be back by 3," I said.
"Araso, drive safely," Michelle said. We quickly put our shoes on and ran to my car. I started driving to the secret place but Jungkook made me stop at a place to eat. We grabbed some fast food and ate in the car so no one spotted us.
"Do you really want to go through with this? What if Abby and Michelle finds out." he asked me.
"Neh, I'm ready. They are going to find out sooner or later." I answered. We finished eating and we drove to the place. As we arrived we went inside and a lady greeted us.
"Annyeonghaseyo, is this your first time her?"

Abby's POV

I was at home catching up on my korean dramas when I got a phone call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Abby, it's Hoseok (J-Hope)."
"Oh hey."
"Is Jimin there he's not answering his phone."
"No. Aren't you guys together at the studio," I asked getting curious.
"No today's are day off," he told me.
"Okay well I don't know then. I'll call him and tell him you called."
"Okay, thanks. Bye." I hung up and called Michelle.
"Hello," she answered.
"Hey Michelle, it's Abby is Jungkook at home with you," I asked.
"No he's at the studio with Jimin. Didn't he tell you," she said.
"Yeah but Hoseok called and said they were off today."
"Well I don't know maybe they just needed Jungkook and Jimin. But they were acting really weird before they left."
"Maybe," I said still uncertain. I hung up and continued watching my shows. Is Jimin really at the studio? Did he lie to me or is he really working. At 2 Jimin came back home and sat next to me watching the dramas with me. I wanted to ask him about it so badly but didn't. I was going to wait till later to ask him. Hopefully he'll tell me the truth and it's nothing bad.

[1] I love you