Chapter 5: The Lecture

Princess Luna trotted infront of Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash widened her eyes, surprised.
"Hey Princess" Rainbow Dash greeted nervously, she stared at Luna's tired eyes.
After a good 5 seconds, Luna finally got her sense back and replied.

" Rainbow Dash, about earlier" Luna raised her hoof onto her cheek " Follow Me"
" o-ok" Dash said nervously.She followed Luna in the darkness.
"Wha-what is it Princess??" She said.

"Rainbow Dash, about earlier. I sensed light in you, and darkness too" Luna said.
"You must let the light out for it does not like to be with the darkness" she explained.
"What is it anyway?" Dash asked. "I hope its not that crush thingy" She said in her head.
"Its about FlutterShy"
"Oh Crap"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight galloped to her friends( except for Rainbow Dash since she is talking with Princess Luna).
"Are you guys alright?" Twilight asked with worry.
"Yup, we're fine" FlutterShy replied. " But I still don't understand about Princess Luna"

"She said this is a curse" Twilight said.
"WHAT?!" Rarity,FlutterShy,AppleJack said with surprise.
"Yes" Twilight said. She looked around and realized someone was missing.
"Where's Pinkie Pie?"
Rarity looked around as well "I don't know dear, I thought she was with you"
Suddenly, A random party canon exploded at the other hall.
It caught Applejack , Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight 's attention.

"Hey guys! I found one of my party canons!" Pinkie said in excitement.
"Also, did you guys know the kingdom is like this because its cursed??"
"Yes Pinkie, but how did you know" Twilight said with confusion.

"I was patrolling just like we were supposed to, then I suddenly walked in the Canterlot Archives, I saw one of my party canons and I just got so excited so I knocked over a shelf and coincidentally! A book that is right for this catastrophe fell on my face!"
Pinkie said in a fast speed.

"A book? But princess Luna said there is no book" Twilight jumped.
"Really? Well now that we know there IS a book" Pinkie giggled.
Rarity looked around and saw FlutterShy looking around, it looked like she was looking for someone.
Rarity bumped her flank to FlutterShy's and this caught her attention.
"Looking for someone?" Rarity said while wiggling her eyebrows , giving her the sign "You know who I'm talking about".

FlutterShy was surprised, her eyes widened and she backed off a little bit.
She also blushed a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash and Luna
"Wha-what about her? I don't like her, I don't have a crush on her, a girl crush? Nope!"
Dash said. Luna looked down at her with eyes of judgement.
"Ok maybe I do" Dash confessed "Ok yes, like a lot.
"You should tell her, who knows, if she does not know you like her back, she might give up and find someone else" Luna advised.
"Wait, you think she likes me back?"
"I know she likes you back" Luna replied " Well that's all I'm going to say, you can go"

Rainbow Dash slowly trotted to her friend, she looked down thinking anout what Luna just said.
"C'mon Dash, you can do this! I mean, if FlutterShy won't take the first move, then I will" Rainbow Dash said trying to toughen herself up.

Its le Author here! Is this good? More romance stuff will come, just wait xP
I finally have time to write this! Be sure to add this to your reading list if you like it!
I'll be sure to update often!