Stacy

My Pov

After my little "battle" with the really attractive but annoying stranger I got my math books and went to class. I walked in.. And of course I see the stranger sitting in the back of the class surrounded by girls.

- Hello Mrs.Y/N. Welcome to my class.; Said Mr. Dallas

-Thank you Mr. Dallas: I reply

-Would anyone like to help Y/N out : Mr. Dallas asked

-Umm what about you Mr. Luh ( he pronounced his name the wrong way) since you don't do anything in class

- First of all its Luh bitch! And I would love to help her out:He replied

-Watch your language or you will end up in detention. Y/n have a seat next to him please.

-okay: I replied while going to sit next to him.

M. Dallas started to talk but it was super hard to listening  because Derek was annoying the shit of me. But I lowkey didn't mind cause he was actually really funny and attractive.

********Bell For Lunch******

I get in the cafeteria and found my self a spot to sit down. Then randomly I see a girl in front of me. She's pretty, tall and brown skinned

-Your at my spot: the girl said.

- Next time have your name on it and I just might care; I replied.

-I like you ; she said while sitting down.

-Wait what.. how ; I asked confused.

- I like your attitude : She said smiling

-Haha thanks; I replied while smiling
-Im Stacy by the way; She said while smiling back at me.

-Im y/n I just moved here  from Montreal: I told her.

-Oh okay thats cool. ; She said happily

We kept talking until I saw Derek walk in with his friend I guess. He's friend is pretty good looking not as much as Derek but still pretty attractive. I realized that they we're walking to our table so I opened my phone and acted like I was texting someone until they finally arrived.

-hey babe; Derek's friend said to Stacy.

-hii babe. Y/n meet my boyfriend Jaden and his friend Derek.

-Hi; Jaden said while smiling.

-Hi Jaden and I already met Derek earlier.. Long story; I said going back on my phone.

-That don't mean you can't say hi; Derek said while rolling his eyes play fully.

-I could have but I don't talk to annoying ass people; I replied.

-If you are referring to math class!! You loved it !! And you know it! Anyways we are not here to argue with your annoying ass we came here to ask you guys to come party with us tomorrow : he said.

-I rather not; I replied.

-C'mon Y/n let's go its gonna be super fun: said Stacy like if she was begging me.

-Okay okay okay I'll go. But i have nun to wear; I said.

-SHOPPING; said Jaden in a girly voice.

-Ayt so see you tomorrow by the way im picking you up at 9 don't be late; said Derek.

-Umm you don't even know where I live; I said confused.

-Don't worry about it: he said kissing my check and leaving.

He smirked and walked away saying: Call you tonight Lil mama.

___________________________

DEREK PLAY TOO MUCH 💕 hahah I hope you guys loving it !!