Opening the Gates

No one expected for the day to be unusual. It was a normal day in the beginning. A glorious sun shinning over the hidden leaf village. The sky was a deep blue dotted with white puffs of clouds. Any citizen in the village would agree that it was like any other day.
     Even the young Genin, known by the name of Naruto, would agree that it was a normal day. His eager blue eyes would once in a while scan the horizon for his mentor, Kakashi sensei. For some odd reason Kakashi sensei would make Naruto and his other two team mates, Sakura and Sasuke, meet so early in the morning. Kakashi sensei was always late, so it just didn't make sense to Naruto why they had to be at there assigned destination so early.
     "Maybe we should just blow him off," Naruto huffed.
     Sakura shifted her gaze at Naruto, "Naruto don't even start."
     "I'm just saying, Kakashi sensei is always late. We wait here almost everyday from dawn for him and when he finally shows up it is noon. I have other things to do and ramen to eat. Why should we waste our time waiting on him?" Naruto explained.
     Sakura clenched her fist ready to give her protest, buy before she could utter a word her darling Sasuke voiced his opinion, "For once in our lives I think I have to agree with Naruto on this one."
     The duo looked at Sasuke in shocked. He was actually agreeing with Naruto. Naruto smiled with pleasure as he saw the disappointed look on Sakura's face. To her it was obviously the end of the world.
     Naruto laughed, "Come on Sakura you know we deserve this."
     Looking at the two males that were presented in front of her she let out a small sigh, "I don't know guys. Kakashi sensei could be here at any given moment and if we are not here then...we would be doomed."
     "Sakura has a point," a familiar voice to the trio called down from the canopy if the trees.
     Looking up the group of astounded but frightened preteens looked at their sensei. There on one of the strongest looking branches perched an almost invisible Kakashi Hatake. Millions if questions filled with fear ran through Sakura's and Naruto's mind. Only Sasuke's mind was calm and collective.
     "Now since you three want to go out so much, I guess we can go on a little field trip," Kakashi suggested.
     Yet the Genins of team 7 new better. Kakashi always had a catch. There was always a secret that this Jōnin was hiding from view. But leaving the practice fields and going around the village would be nice for this ordinary day.
     The three agreed in unison and to Kakashi's pleasure he announced there destination, "Today, class, we shall be going to the front gate. And observe who goes to and froe from the village."
     The Genins found no amusement when they learned this fact. Along with the journey to the front gate. Not a single glimmer of happiness shot through their eyes.
     When they reached the gate Kakashi had them stand at the entrance to great and say goodbye to the citizens. This went on for what felt like hours to Naruto. All he truly hoped for was for this day to have a little but of excitement. Then he saw the chance.
     Not far from the gate was an unfamiliar face to team seven. Luckily it could easily for seen that she was a women. Her hair was long and black. The skin that she wore looked white in the sunlight. When she got closer the group could see her brilliant bright blue eyes. Along with the many curves in her body.
     Some of the guards went to great her. To Naruto this meant that no one knew her. Watching the guards converse with the stranger Sakura grew anxious. She wanted to know who she was, a mystery never settled well with Sakura.
     After a few moments the guards released her and watch her stride through the gate. Even though they were only a few paves behind her. Sakura almost ran up to her but she didn't want to seem foolish.
     Then the oddest thing happened, their sensei arose up from his concentrated reading and walked towards the women.
     Extending out his hand he welcomed her with a handshake "Welcome. I am Hatake, Kakashi."
     The women smiled widely as her eyes shinned brighter "I am LaLuna, Evanescence."