The Wolf Within

It has been several days since Evanescence entered the village. Luckily the job for her fell into place. Yet every night Evanescence have been working at the bar along the side of her friend, Eden. She hasn't seen the small group of chunins and their sensei since she entered. As she sat on the couch Evanescence heard Eden singing.

"Shush you stupid fox you know you can't sing," Evanescence laughed.

"I may not be able to sing but that's not what people are looking at," Eden winked holding up her double-Ds.

Evanescence laughed and grabbed a magazine off the coffee table, " Yeah they are watching them drag on the floor behind you."

Eden growled and threw an apple at Evanescence, "Dumb wolf."

Evanescence chuckled under her breath and flipped through the magazine. Her eyes studied the stunning jewelry that her older sister wore. Ever since she was a kid Evanescence wanted to be a model. But her sister quickly took that dream away from her.

"Eve, stop that," Eden mumbled snatching the magazine away from Evanescence.

"I was just looking at her jewelry," Evanescence mumbled.

"You hate Luna. I could feel the daggers from the kitchen," Eden laughed.

Sighing Evanescence stood up," I'm going to go for a run."

"Whatever," Eden shrugged and walked into her room.

Once outside Evanescence gladly took a deep breath of the fresh air. She smiled and began her run. Somewhere along her steady pass she lost track of where she was.

Looking around she found that she was alone. But no worry went through her. Only happiness. A tingling feeling began as she slowly morphed into what she was, a wolf.