ratchet x shy! lombax! reader

Summary:Well here it is!! The official first chapter of my favorite animal protagonist game ratchet and clank. I really hope that you will enjoy this chapter as much as I made it for y'all.....but I did had a hard time working on it though so I really really hope that you please like it. Also this was rrquested by Egyptian gamer ;)

------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) p.o.v

I was a shy girl who has a massive crush on ratchet...ever since I met him, I eventually fall deeply in love with him and that has been bothering me since...

I need to do it. I need to tell him exactly how I feel so that I won't have to be nervous to tell him anymore. I just love him very much and its affecting my body. Thats why I definitely need to confess my love to him

My thoughts were suddenly interrupt when I saw my crush come back from destroying and killing robots to take a rest. "*yawns* boy am I tired" he said putting his hands on his head and then he saw you and smiled.

"Hey there (y/n)! Wanna rest with me?" I replied to my crush and said while blushing "huh? Oh sure I love too!" And then I went over to him and started to lay down with my hands behind my head.

Hearing my crush voice everytime makes my heart race.

Due to the fast beating of my heart. I quickly sat up to calm myself down. Ratchet notice this and said "(y/n) whats the matter,"

i didn't reply to him. i tried to stop myself from making my heart beat so fast but fail anyways

Ratchet puts his hand over my heart which made me blush even harder and said "Your heart sure is beating very fast! Are you okay? want me to get clank?" I looked at him nervously and still not replying to him.

Ratchet became worried now. he wanted to know whats wrong with me. "(y/n)! come on! you can tell me anything now tell me what's wrong!"

i couldn't take it anymore! i really really love him!!

"(y/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU RATCHET!!!!!! I LOVED YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY THAT WE MET!!!!!!! I COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU AND ITS BEEN MAKING MY HEART RACE EVERYDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU RATCHET!!!!! I REALLY DO!!!!!!"

Ratchet was shocked couldn't say anything. he was speechless.

i sighed and was about to walk out of the room until he immediately ran and turned me around and kissed me full on the lips. I blushed and was shocked and happy at the same time until i kissed my crush back.

we were kissing and then clank came running into the room

"Guys!! what's going on??!?!?! i heard yelling an-" he cutted himself off when he saw us kissing making him madly blushing. "Okay ill just be going now" then he ran out of the room blushing like a mad robot. (Lol)

when ratchet pulls away from the kiss he says "i love you too (y/n)! besides i feel the exact same way"

he hugs me very tightly and i hugged him back

"wanna be my girlfriend?"

"i loved too ratchet"

i finally confessed to my crush!! i was so happy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and................finished!!! i hope you liked it!!! ;)