Different Summers..

"And now, I miss everything about you.. I can't believe it I still want you, after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you.. But I never told you what I should've say, no I never told you I just held it in."

"Hey, who's that girl?", I asked my bestfriend Chris as we were watching closely up in our tree house as a pretty girl walked out of their new polished car. i stared with great curiosity knowing there's a new stranger in town. but God! she's so beautiful. Her sparkling blue eyes and cherry-red lips make her look like a goddess, boy, what's this I'm feeling? Suddenly..

"Dave! I'm talking to you!" tongue-tied, I answered, "Huh? really? what's this again?" Chris was looking really pestered. "I said, SHE'S A NEW GIRL IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" he was shouting to me. "Great! I want to meet her." a big smile flashed upon my face.

I was having my day dream again when suddenly someone was calling outside our tree house. "Hello! Is anyone up there? Can I come?" Chris tapped me on my shoulder and whispered "See who's outside" My heart leaped and I stumbled upon going to the front door. On my surprise, SHE was outside! I kept on staring at her and I can't even utter a word. It was my relief when Chris speak out for me. "Yes, You can.Come! old my hand." She climb up the stairs together with Chris, finally, she spoke. "Hi cute boy, my name is Sandra. You can call me Sandy and I'm new here and we can be friends." I'm speechless. "r-r-rea-l-lly?" I'm blushing! "Oh s-sure I'm D-d-d-a-ve by the way." She held my hands and I feel like floating on the skies. I was the cloud and she was my angel :)

(to be continued..