Chapter 1

"Wake up stupid bitch" Elaine said in a humorous voice.

I woke up quickly from bed stretching and yawning. I was embarrassed when I did it because I always feel like me stretching sounds like I'm having an orgasim.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said in an exhausted tone.

"Tristan, you need to hurry up and get ready. It's second semester, and you need to be better this time."

"I did good last time, I only had one D."

Elaine slapped my face so hard, it probably left a bad mark. I poured in bed sitting up with perfect posture. She then walked out of my room moving her butt like that scene on Easy A where Marianne slapped the shit out of Olive. I got out of bed shuffling my feet on the ground getting ready for school. My roommate was still sleep, and I was pissed off as ever. There is no class today, It's a Saturday. I went my ass back to sleep I'm to tired to cuss Elaine out.

I tried going back to sleep because I'm usually more clumsy in my sleep. I don't want some adorable moment happening in my sleep like last time. Apparently, my mind was focus on my mission. I don't know why it was so important to me, sure I like Brice, but I can't help but think what would happen once I find out.

"Judy Bloom should have prepared me for that" I state from watching Easy A.

I hope I don't accidentally start my own "Accelerated Velocity of Terminological Inexactitude." It's just me saying that a rumor is traveling fast. I know last semester it did when people thought I was going to end up as a famous stripper. Yes, I may have an ass, but you shouldn't really say that I should be one behind my back then think I'm going to make money off it.

I got out of bed ignoring my thoughts that made my schedule so hectic. I couldn't think straight, I was busy putting last minute stuff that wasn't even important. It was more extracurricular then me actually doing something beneficial.

I took my 20 minute shower then brushed me teeth and tongue for 2 minutes. Ever since I got my braces off, I've been very careful on how I treat my teeth. I then freshened myself up then walked out my room.

I called Elaine immediately once I got out of my room.

~Phone Call~
Me: I'm out of bed, what you plan on doing today?
Elaine: Oh, err would you freak out if I tell you then invite you?
Me: You know I'm a very complicated person, so it depends. I'll try not to I promise.
Elaine: I'm hanging out with Brice. He's throwing a party in his dorm. It's more of a quiet party then a real one.
M

e: Your hanging out with the subject. PERFECT I'M COMING!
Elaine: You didn't freak out, I'm so surprised
Me: Shut the fuck up. Anyway, I'll help plan because you're really bad at it. Anyway I'll be on my way bye bye.
Elaine: Wait B-

I hung up the phone walking as quick as I can to his room. All of a sudden...THUMP

I almost fell on the floor before someone caught my hand so I didn't hit the floor. I looked up and saw....THE SUBJECT! Brice, the one and only. His soft hands but strong hands picked me up asking me if I were ok. I nodded trying to act cute and adorable as I can be(aka non-sealant.)

"What were you in a rush for Tristan?"

"I was actually.......on my way...to...Elaine! I'm so sorry Brice, I didnt mean to run into you."

"As long as you're ok, then it's fine with me."

I smiled pleasently and walked back into my room. I opened my journal and began writing the perfect plan.

Journal: Brice's Party

This is to the up most important. Today is the day where I will finally have Brice to bw mine! Yes, it does seem ridiculous that I'm going this far but we're just gonma pretend that it isn't.

1st: Casually talk to Brice
2nd: Ask him to escort me to my room because of a bad headache
3rd: Get him to comfort me
Final Step: Kiss him

I know it's way to early to be kissing him, but I need to get this situation out of the way as quick as possible. Something is off about him that he's hiding, I can feel it. I also really want a cute boyfriend out of this anyway so LETS DO THIS!