An old cinema

Time: Roughly 30 years ago, Year 1985

Place: An Old theatre named Chung Sing Cinema in Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Cast: A high school teacher called Amy, 25 at the time

Introduction: Heard from many seniors, cinema is one of the favourite places for ghost gathering. When you are watching movies, ghosts are also watching you. Some of them would even follow you.

Story begins...

Amy was a single young lady who just hit the age of 25, she got bored at one night and felt like watching a horror movie. She chose a cinema which was just opposite to her home. There were two reasons for this. First, the ticket was very cheap, it only cost ten Hong Kong dollars. Secondly, she only could watch the film at this cinema.

The cinema was only built two years ago and the previous building on this land was a home funeral. It may explain why there were so many rumours regarding ghosts in the cinema. However, Amy was a very brave girl and she was scared of human beings much more than ghosts in reality.

When Amy got into the theatre, she found it was nearly a full house. The young teacher was shocked as she learned from the reception that there were only a few people who had bought the tickets. Luckily, there was nothing happened and all the audiences were very concentrating watching the film.

During half time break, Amy was popping round to the toilet that was located on the second floor. She had to get there through a long narrow stair. When this brave girl entered into the restroom, it was a bit dark and mysterious. She was still brave enough to finish what she needed to do and to stand in front of a big mirror to wash her hands.

Abruptly, she has heard a sound generated from the door behind her, it seemed like someone had come in. However, she could not see anyone when she turned her head. When she looked in at the mirror again, there was a young girl in a white school uniform standing next to her. The young girl was tidying up her long hair in front of the mirror. Amy just felt something very weird, but she cannot tell what it was. She finally understood when she looked at the girl's face carefully through the mirror because the school girl actually had no eyes, noses, ears and mouth. - Just nothing on her face.

Amy was screaming and rushing out of the bathroom. She nearly hit another young audience who was on the way to the toilet when she was running down the stairs as fast as she could. Amy stopped and advised her seriously that there was a ghost upstairs. It looked like the young female was in disbelief, she put her hair backward and replied to Amy "Does the ghost look like this?" The girl looked exactly like what Amy had come across the ghost face in the toilet.

From that time on, nobody had seen Amy again, it looked like she had just vanished in this world.

End of the story