Read This First!

Hi guys! Welcome to my first ever x Reader! There may be errors found in chapters, Though I'll make sure I'll edit those out. Just know my grammar isn't that good, since English isn't my mother tongue. So please bare with me with this! If you love RomCom (Romance and comedy) and if you love Oli, You've came to the right place. I only made this since stories like this lacked. So I made this. Now, let's get going to what I should tell you.
Here are the meaning of these shortcuts!

Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name
H/C - Hair color
H/L - Hair length
E/C - Eye color

*If you do not have hair, Please do not mind the hair length and color :)*
That's it for now, but as you go along the way, there maybe words that I didn't put here. Though I will put it here, and I will put the meaning there too. If I am missing the meaning and you don't know what it means, Please comment or Private message me, Advance Thank you. This may contain a few swear words, though I will block it out.
Thanks for choosing this story!~ (Wut hahaha XD) And enjoy your romantic story with Oliver Parsons, Hope you'll like this story! :)

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P.S.

If Oli ever reads this (which he wont ;-;) I LOVE YA OLI!!!~ Aheh, I love Oli too much :3

P.P.S

The place is settled at England, You went to England for a vacation. :D If you live in England, disregard the vacation :3

P.P.P.S.

I don't really know much about England, it isn't my country. Im sorry if what I were to say in this story about England or England, Yorkshire is wrong. I have only seen it from pictures on the internet. Also, If Oli doesn't live in England, Yorkshire, Remember that I do not exactly know to where he lives and all. All I know is that Doncaster is his birth place. How do I know? Well...I kinda...went to a stalker...phase :I I just stumbled upon it okay? ;-; Maybe I searched it but oh well. Sorry for the long head's up, Im just making sure that all of you understand that I will make errors and such. Thanks for understanding :) That's all! This is for sure now!!!