Chapter 2

Hanna's POV

Tori was coming over to my house to get changed as her mum Does not allow her to wear dresses that are above her knee .

I hear my doorbell ring and I open it to find Tori standing there with her bag full of god knows what .

"Hey whore " I say with a smirk .

" hey bitch " she replies back with a smirk .

It's our way of meeting .

" let's go get changed " she says with an evil smirk .

I get to my room and look in for dresses .

I find a tight violet coloured no sleeves one with a deep back that ends at my lower back and the dress ends just below my arse .

I wear my black pencil heels pumps .

I leave my now wavy blonde / brown hair down hanging on one shoulder .

I apply some makeup and Tori gives me a smokey eye after I do her hair .

She is wearing a tight black shimmery dress with no sleeves and her top cut really low .

I can practically see half of her tits .

Her dress ends right on her arse and her red 5 inch heels make her look as talk as me , cuz I'm taller and she's short .

" do I look like a slut " she asks .

" we are supposed to , right " I say rolling my eyes .

" but I really like Jack , this would be like cheating on him ! "She says

" Tori , he hits on every girl he sees " I say rolling my eyes .

" but plz promise me that you would never hook up with him , please " she says .

" promise " I say and she smiles genuinely .

" now let's go ! " I say and we run downstairs to my mothers car .

" seriously , a red mini ?! " Tori says .

" what ?! My mom likes red ?! " I say and we laugh as we get in .

I have my driving licence but mom says ill have to buy the Car on my own.

" let's see , the midnight club is on street Monaurge , HN3 4QS is the postcode " I read out from Harry's text.

He said that we couldn't go to lions club because it was full of old men and women so we decided in midnight club .

We drive there singing really loud to starships by Niki Minaj .

We reach there and see the bouncer standing an behind him was a huge line .

I walk up to him and whisper " I'm invited here by Harry styles " and he motions to some bodyguards .

The come and pull me inside the club with me kicking to get free .

He drops me in front of the VIP lounge and says " we can't let them see you or else it will be cheating to let you in first when they were here before you " in his deep manly voice .

I walk up in the VIP section with Victoria right behind me as I see Harry and his friend that we run into at the supermarket .

" hannabanana ? " harry asks me .

" yeah , styles " I say .

" you know that you're even hotter in person ? " he whispers seductively in my ear .

" I do " I whisper back in a seducing voice and walk to the table where Zayn is sitting .

He gets up and gives me a hug along with Tori .