Bea Day

Maddie slam the door as she enetered the dorm, "where's bea?" She's been texting Bea the whole day but no replies. She's worried you know.

Agad namang napitingin sina Jho at Therese na nonood sa sala, and aly who was holding a spoon came out from the kitchen. "myghod maddie! Balak mo bang sirain ang pintuan?"

"Sorry ate aly! Where's bea?"

"Oh, so that's the reason why." Napailing naman agad si aly, "check mo sa room nyo."

"Pero ingat madayag ah, beast mode e." Jho said

"Ikaw kasi, may nakalimutan ka ata." Therese added.

"Sige na pumunta ka na dun."

Maddie start walking and keep on thinking kung ano bang nakalimutan nya. She took a deep breathe before reaching the door knob.

"Bei?" She entered the room and bea is nowhere to be found, "Bea?" She called again.

Hanggang sa may narinig siyang pag galaw mula sa isang kama and there she is, an almost 6 footer girl trying to hide under the blankets.

"Hey Bei." She walk towards the bed. She tried pulling the blanket pero malakas ang pagkakahawak dito ni Bea.

She sighed, what did she do? Ugh Maddie think!!! Then something caught her eye, may isang box ng pizza, one pint ice cream and a box of donuts is beside the bed na nakalagay sa beside table. And Bea's laptop is open.

Shit! It's Bea Day!!!! Ugh Maddie, how can you forget about that?!

"Hey Bei, im sorry." No reply.

"Hey im really sorry, inutusan kasi ako ng isang prof ko to give some papers to the dean para ma pa sign yung documents na hindi ko naman alam. Im sorry Bea, please please." Still No reply.

Maddie lay beside bea and hugged her from the back, "hey Bei, pansinin mo na'ko please." She pouted.

"Beaaa pleaseee. Im sorry, promise hindi na mauulit!" She heard her sigh. And as if on cue Bea showed up and faced Maddie.

"Hey bei, im sorry." But bea's face is still on poker face.

"Bei pleaseee." Maddie pouted.

"Stop doing that, its not effective Madeleine." Pero mas hinabaan pa ni Maddie ang nguso and added a puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh okay! Okay! You're forgiven, just stop doing that."

"Yay!" She hugged bea so tight like a fluffy bear.

"Ugh maddie! Can't breathe!"

"Im sorry Bei, promise it wont happen again." Maddie said.

And later that night they celebrated the almost forgotten bea day.