Gone

Ryan and George had been best friends for six year now and they new everything about each other, but something had happened a few weeks back to Ryan and he was the only one who new....  Two weeks ago George was on holiday and he was having an amazing time, he felt like he was free, but Ryan was having problems with some people and he wasn't sure what to do. Ryan had been driving home and he slipped on black ice and as he did that his car drifted off the road and had hit  a little girl, she had to go to hospital with several broken bones and bruises. The little girls brother was furious with Ryan and told him if he didn't pay £5000 in the next two weeks he would pay for what he did, Ryan was so scared he didn't come out of his house. The night George was back he was confused because he hadn't heard from Ryan for a while new so he went round to see Ryan but there was know answer. All of a sudden George heard gun shots and he kicked down the door, finding Ryan on the floor with two gunshot wounds through his chest George rushed up to Ryan and tried to do everything to stop the bleeding but it was too late Ryan was gone. George was in so much shock he went looking for the people who shot Ryan. George never found the people who took Ryan's life. He was gone. When people die they never leave you they will always be by your side when ever you need them.