War Kills Love

A/N: This contains boy x boy so if you don't like it, please don't read or report.

Comments are greatly appreciated!

---------------------------------------------

I'd never expect to have it end like this. My body, covered in bloodshed. Pain is crawling everywhere around me. "Doitsu! DOITSU!" Feliciano was running over to where I was lying and fell on top of me. "Doitsu, please don't fade away from me yet, please! We had a future together! Please, stay longer for me, please..." His face was covered in dirt and tears. As a man of pride, I would've told him to not worry about me and to go on, but this was Feliciano. He would never take no as an answer. "I...will try..." I managed to say. I wasn't gonna say anything more so I wouldn't have to break his poor hope apart. I knew I was fading fast. I knew I was going up with him, soon.

"Italy, stay with me, please. Maybe if they see you here they'll take me in and make me better." Talking had hurt so I didn't say another word. "You know I will, Germany. I will always stay with you." I tried hard not to fall asleep, not yet, I have to see his face before I go. "Germany, remember the time when we were both sitting on that park bench in the park just, looking at the clouds? I wish we could still do that..." "Why can't we do that now?" I heard him sigh. "But with all the killing and gunshot noises, it wouldn't be as peaceful." "We just have to block all that out and imagine that we're at that park sitting on that peaceful bench." I said horsily. I turned my head to him, cute as ever. Before I go, I want to have him, to love him. I closed my eyes for a second when I felt lips pressed against mine. I then realised it was his. I kissed back and loved every second of it. His breath tasted like pasta. Typical Italians. When we finally broke free, I felt dizzy. Everything was starting to blur. I looked over and saw a medic holding what looked like morphine. Feliciano was walking with me. "I told you I was gonna be by your side no matter what." I felt a warm sensation on my hand. His hand was holding mine. "I never really told you this but, I love you, Italy. I always have and always will." Then everything went dark.