Chapter 2

Harry Style's P.O.V.

        It felt as if my heart stopped beating. "Hi I'm Crystal",she said and sat down. Wait that voice was familiar. Where was it from again?

        My eyes opened up wider, even Zayn looked like he was in a good mood. What?! He was usually so grumpy looking in the morning. Well the good thing is that he might not hit us today.

        I snapped out of it when I heard liam say,"Well lets start with our vocal coards." We heard only one voice, like the most beautiful voice ever! We looked over at Crystal, then around the whole room, thats when we noticed every one was not paying attention. They were a bit...distracted.

        We looked at what they were stareing at. It was Louis trying to eat a carrot quietly so we would not take it away from him. He was about to take another bite, but then he saw us looking at him, he stopped did a fake laugh and tryed to hide the carrot behind him. I laughed.

         Liam gave me and Louis a  fatherly dissapointed look. Louis hid behind me squeeking,"Please don't hurt me!" Liam just told us to behave.

          We turned back to the students and continued our lessons. Liam gave them their first music homework, they had to make a song then sing it to the class later on.