Fight(Brad)

Brad:you and Brad have been together for a year now.you did have your fair share of fights but nothing that serious.
You decided to meet with an old friend of yours who you haven't seen in a while.Brad was at the studio and not home so you decided to text him that you will be home late.
You had a wonderful time with your friend.You guys talked for hours until u finally realize that its time to go home.You said your goodbye and went home.
As you entered the home u saw brad staring at the TV blankly,with a pure look of anger on his face."Hey babe I m home"you announced.But he didn't as much as nooded.You frowned and sat next to him,resting your hand on top of his."Is something wrong love?"you asked him.
He shrugged your hand away and stood up."Do you even know how long I've been waiting for you?How can you be soo careless Y/N!!Now your asking me what's wrong??!!"he yelled at you raising his hand.
You backed away slightly covering your face.Brad finally realized what he was about to do."O god I m really sorry Y/N.I don't know what got into me,I m really really sorry.I would never hurt you."he rushed to you,apologizing over and over again."Just leave me alone"you shouted getting away from him.
He nooded sadly,with tears in his eyes,he left.You lay on the sofa and bawled your eyes out crying.you know that brad would never hurt you but needed sometime alone to think.

Yeah!!!another update.hope you guys liked it.tell me if I should write a part 2?? Don't forget to comment and vote, it'll mean a lot to me
Ilysm 💞
Byeeee!!
-Jana