I'm Alison but call me Ali..I a student a High school. Well all I can say is that I moved away from my parents because my dad tried to rape me.

..and my mom is somewhere in this world..I never had the chance to meet her. My brother Jake is my father he's there when I need something , he was the one that was there ..He loves me and in love him..

I'm right at a party right now ...Its James birthday party so he invited all his friends and i'm one of them..
The party is so cool ..so much hot guys are here .And one of them is staring at me right now...

He's hair and he's eyes are the perfect match..tall..muscles ..sexy.. One word. I never going to kiss him.. He looks like he need a play bog bunny girl..

The boys mind ***

She's the one I will take. She's beautiful she good .. I will sell her to £500000 ..i'm sure she will hit all the rich old stinky men's...

She's well dress tough ..I'll send Niall to look where lives ..so that I will knap her.

*****

Alison's mind .

I wish he would knap me and keep me for himself ..but we all know that is never going to happen
James comes in front of me with a bottle of vine. He smiles and gives it to me.

James:For the best sexy girl in this place.

Alison :cherise,How is the lucky girl that will hit it with you tonight ?

Jamie is pointing to the girl that twerks on that guys penis .

Alison looks at James that enjoys that will all his heart. ...

Alison :Well good luck..have a nice birthday sex !

He kiss he in her checks and continues to party..

**** The alarm**

The last year of High school I can't wait to go to school and finish it ..
I dressed up and do my make up . I take a white T-shirt and black dress.
I takes my bag and start walking to school .

As I was walking to the school a black car was parked in front of my street ..just lightly seeing it from here..there was a blond boy looking at me..
I ignored the eye contact with him having the felling this is not the person that I should start a conversation with..

I saw Michael coming towards me .He is a tall and green eyed boy..he's my best friend since year 6 and we have never separate from that day..

Michael:Hey girl..Why are u walking so fast..u suppose to enjoy this beautiful day...look at this beautiful sky..

I was smiling to him .
Alison: I had a bad night. Was wrong wit your hair .?

Michael smoked because he waited for me to notice it.
Michael :Well I tried something new but it looks like is just not working....

I was walking with Michael when I here a voice calling my name...it was the blond hair boy...he said something but I didn't here it clearly...

Blond hair boy:Are you Alison ?

I looked at him confused...I 'm not gonna tell him my name . He looked at me in the morning like he's going to knap me and I think he take a picture of me...how Scarry is that.

Alison:No i'm Jenny !

Blond hair boy :Sorry ! my mistake ..!

I looked at Michael who was loughing but he has no idea that this guy was waiting for me to come out the house..

Well we are in the school now..Going to my first lesson...
Biology***

Teacher: OK students summer is over so I want you to understand that this is your last year here I want you to work hard ...

All the students was listening to the teacher ..I was texting Michael ..but a text from a unknown appeared on my phone screen..

"Unknown".-Why you have to lie...is not the blond boy now..!

My hart stopped for a second ..it started to beat faster ..I was scared why did I do that they are following me.?

I rase my hands up and went to the toilet..

Ali- the unknown
"What do you want from me?"

Unknown - You!

I take my bag..and I start walking home...I call my brother but he didn't answer ..
I look my house doors and windows..

What is happening..
I here someone knocking at my door all I did it was start crying .. I was terrify ..I don't know what is going in I think they gonna kill me ...
I stand up and I looked at the doors watch..it was Jake ..
I opened the door and my first instinct was to grab him and hold him...

He looked at me..
Jake:What happened?

I showed him my messages and he started to laugh..

Alison:Why are you loughing ..someone will kill me..is not funny..
I was still scared...I looked at the window and the black car was in the same place as this morning.

Alison:You see this car this car was here in the morning...There is a blond guy that knows my name and chase me till school .

Jack:I'm sure there is no one in the car sister you should stop looking at horror movies !They are not good for you ..

OK sister i'm going to work ..take care..
I looked back to the car..ohh no brother ..

Alison :Wait! can't you stay a bit longer ?

Jake:I'm afraid not. But I I'll call you tomorrow.

He kiss my checks and went to work...
All I can do is to look the doors and wait till the car disappeared.

I went upstair to take a long shower...
After the shower I went back in my bed and i tried to sleep ...