Chapter 4

A/N: Ok, Ellie didn't update soon enough for me so I'm going to update!

 How are you? I’m good thanks, good in the hood! The ushe! So, tell me, anything exciting happening in your life? Definitley nothing here so make me jeal and tell me what you’re up to.

I’ve not much to tell you, so let’s get this party, erm, story started!

AUTUMN’S POINT OF VEIW:

“OW! That’s my hair Spence!” I cried as we tumbled in (like spies) to Simon’s office where I was to meet my boss, my manager, Mr Boss Man, Sir Manager. Yep, that’s all I have.

Spencer and I had plans to roll in like spies, but, as you probably know by now, nothing goes smoothly when Spencer and I are together. We had gotten stuck in the door frame.

“Erg, geh, squuuuueeeeezzzeee!” I grumbled. I squeezed out, dusted off my denim shorts and floral crop top and pulled up Spencer who copied my actions with her black cross back strapped crop top and purple ombré shorts.

Laughter. Jeez, why do I always embarrass myself in front of strangers? Well let’s just swag it out! I swag walked over to a

“WHEELY CHAIR!” Okay, swaging it out over. I ran over to the chair and plonked down.

On the ground.

It hurt.

Now they’re laughing again.

I looked around and saw some damn hot boys.

Did I really just think that?

Yeah, I did.

Daaayum!

Then a little light went off in my head. One Direction were in the same studio as me. Holy sugar!

Then I saw another girl. She had strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes and was quite skinny, if I do say so myself. Well I did just say so myself so take that! She was very tan too and looked like she spent her whole day on the beach. She was probably American. Damn the American’s. KIDDING! I love America, my uncle lives there and he sends me propa good pop tarts! Yum! They have propa good food there! I love it! Wish I was American... Oh the delightful thoughts of Autumn Grace O’Driscoll.

So, there in front of me were 5 boys, Simon Cowell ( I count him as a manly man or a bossy boss or a managy manager ) and an incredibly tan and skinny American… I think…

“Hello Autumn”

“Hi Psy, now have you thought about my name change?” I asked.

“No, Autumn your name is fine. Now, may I introduce you to, Louis Tomlinson (cutie with a light brown messy head of hair), Zayn Malik (sweetie with black hair in a quiff), Liam Payne (Darling with a  shaved head), Niall Horan (Baba with blonde hair and brown roots) and Harry Styles (curly with…um curly hair). Or More commonly known as One Direction” Psy introduced.

“Nice to make your acquaintance!” I said bowing.

“Howdy there ma’am” Louis

“Hi” Zayn

“Hello” Liam

“Hi there”

“YOU’RE IRISH!” That was Spencer. She ran towards the boy and hugged the life out of him. Yeah, she likes the Irish.

“Um, yeah!” Niall grinned.

“Nice to meet you” Harry smiled. Dimples.

“Boys, Autumn is the ginger and Spencer is the blonde” Simon introduced.

“Um, who’s the tanned girl? Not to be rude, but girl you’re VERY tan” Spencer asked.

“I’m Brienie” She smiled.

AUSTRALIAN! She’s Australian!

“Spencer” Spencer held out her hand to shook. They shook hands where as I always hug, so I introduced myself and hugged her. Then Simon told us to sit down. Carefully.

So I did.

“Now down to business, we brought you here today to talk to you about publicity” Simon explained. Before Simon could carry on another girl came in. She had ombré hair and was skinny and kind of tall.

“Ah, Rose-Anne, you’re here, now we can continue. So Rose-Anne, One Direction, Spencer, Brienie and Autumn. Please take a seat” Rose-Anne did as she was told and Simon continued.

“As I was saying, you are all here today so we can tell you about our new publicity idea. So what’s going to happen is Spencer, you can be part of it too since you are a dancer, Autumn, Rose-Anne and Brienie are going to fake date one of the boys. We have picked out a boy for each girl. Rose-Anne you’re with Niall, Spencer you can be with Zayn, Autumn you and Liam will be couple and Brennie you’ll be with Harry. Is that okay?”

So I am going to fake dating a boy I only met today for publicity. Does that sound normal? No. It does not.

There was a chorus of ‘whats’ ‘huhs’ and ‘whys’ around the room.

“Well you don’t really have a choice. So, girls you have 2 days to pack and move into this address. Boys you have two days to make the house tidy, presentable and as comfortable as you can for these girls okay?”Simon ordered as he got up and handed out a sheet of paper with an address on it.

No one spoke. What were we supposed to say? ‘Yep, that’s fine Simon, we don’t mind moving into a random house with a bunch of strangers at all!’?

Then Harry spoke up.

“Well, hi there girlfriend” he joked looking at Brienie.