My short story (idk i suck a titles)

I walked out of pirates cove and looked over at the stage, Chica was gone I heard the familiar sound of pots clanging together and went to the kitchen and as I guessed Chica was making a pizza, with bob the cupcake. "Sooo, have you told Freddy yet?" She asked , calmly . I looked back at the stage and saw him just sitting there maybe a slight blush, fazbear, I thought (my way of cussing). I looked back at her "shut up!" I whisper yelled. "Aww it's true." Chica said mockingly. "You knew that already!" I yelled ,fazfux. Bonnie speed walked over to the kitchen looking very confused . I looked at Chica giving her a death glare but, she just mouthed at Bonnie 'she has a crush on Freddy'.
>~<~>~<Le time skip>~<~>~<~>
I left the backstage area I was walking towards the the check out desk about to ask where the fazbear Freddy was but, foucnatly I ran into him on he way (not literally). "Hey Fredbear what are you doing?" I asked." Oh nothing just having fun you know since the place is closed." He told me calmly. "Oh okay well if you could come with me, I need your advise on something." I told Freddy (now we are dating). We walked to my room back stage and entered it. I switched on the light and was nearly blinded by the light and the light gray color cuz I have yet to color it. "So what should the color be, I mean I was thinking crimson but that's to close to blood red?" I asked him. "Well maybe br-" I cut him off, "I'm not doing brown for my walls that's just strange,no offense." I told him. "Ugh then why don't you do maybe lavender." He said clearly frustrated. I breathed in excitedly. "What was that a good idea?" Freddy asked hopeful. "No but that gave me an idea!"I stated happily. "So.... you gonna tell me or?" He asked slightly angry. "Deep dark purple!" I yelled my ear twitched the stage area fell quiet then I heard Bonnie say "$20.00 bets there about to-" Chica just slapped him I could tell. "Yer on YE old rabbit." Foxy said placing some money done. "Techna you okay?" Freddy said worried. I snapped out of eavesdropping and could only reply with a quick 'huh?'.
"I said okay now what about you bed sheet color". He told me. "Oh um... I was thinking navy blue but what do you think?" I asked. "That would be pretty  I'll have to say." Freddy said agreeingly. "Thanks, you know, for helping." I told him, then Freddy unexpectedly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close. I got the general idea and wrapped me arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back and after about 5 minuets we broke apart for air, then I heard the sound of a camera and looked over and saw Bonnie running down the hall towards the stage. Stupidly though he dropped the camera. I let go of Freddy's neck and walked over and grabbed the camera wondering how many pictures he had taken. I flipped through the pictures and saw only a few but unforcanitly  a hand full of them where pretty awkward. In fact I didn't know how heated it was getting and was glad we stopped when we did. I looked over and saw that Freddy was gone. My ear twitched again and I heard Bonnie screaming in fear and some unidentifiable sound from Freddy. "Just take his money already!" Chica said. I stopped listening and decided I should see this for myself. I walked on the stage and bent down took Bonnie's money and ran to the office. I grabbed the monitor and flipped through the cameras and found Bonnie 'hiding' in the restroom and Freddy looking at the cameras pleading for help knowing I was there. I dropped the monitor and took off to the restroom snuck in behind Freddy and grabbed Bonnie's ears and pulled them back accidentally causing them to break. "Fazbear, you found me!" Bonnie said then we all started laughing and headed to the stage to get ready. I left the stage after giving Freddy a quick kiss on the cheek and headed to my room to wait for to night. "See you tomorrow." I said quietly before drifting  to 'sleep'.